24

Y/n's POV.

I finished my last training session with the guys. I gave them all a hug and they left but Jisung.

Y/n: "Hey, you need to head home."
Jisung: "No, I won't let you die alone in this place Noona. I want to go with you."
Y/n: "Han, you're going to leave behind your family and friends. Are you ready for that kind of commitment?"
Jisung: "I already want you to be my Noona, so I am ready. My family doesn't care about me, so I'm ready."

I smiled sadly.

Y/n: "I'll take extra good care of you once we pass onto the next life."
I ruffled his hair when the King and his guards came to capture me and Jisung. Well, they knocked us out first.

I woke up and was chained to a post. Same with Jisung. Then the door opened and the King came in with a sword in hand.

King Park: "So, lets just get this over with."
Y/n: "Why are you killing me so quickly? I didn't even leave yet."
King Park: "You were supposed to leave right after training them."
Y/n: "You must really be obsessed with me then."

He punched me in the stomach.

King Park: "Another word, and the boy dies."
Y/n: "Aish, let him go. I was telling him how to lead the new guards because you won't."
Jisung: "No-

Then he took out his sword and slashed Jisung in the chest. My eyes shot wide open and Jisung went weak.

Y/n: "H-Han. W-Wake up."
He smiled at me before closing his eyes and didn't move anymore. I was furious and glared at the King.

Y/n: "Why would you kill an innocent person!"
King Park: *sighs* "I-
Y/n: "YOU! You killed my parents in order to be in this place right now you bitch!"

The King widened his eyes and dropped his sword.
King Park: "H-How did you-
Y/n: "You didn't even tell your own daughter about this did you?"

He managed to stand strong again.

King Park: "Bow to your King."
I stood up.
Y/n: "You bow to your King!"
My voice was loud it actually made him bow. Then the door yanked opened and the person standing there, was Jisoo.

Guard 1: "Sorry, we couldn't stop her."
The King stood up.
Jisoo: "Y-Y/n, what happened?"
Y/n: "Why don't you tell your daughter, King."
King Park: "It's n-nothing-
Y/n: "Oh, we're playing that game now? This guy right here, killed my parents who were King and Queen before him. I was next to the throne but he stole it from me. And my Queen, was supposed to be Jisoo."

Everyone in the room went silent. The guards bowed to me.

King Park: "No! Stand up!"
He forced them to stand.
King Park: "You don't have proof-
Y/n: "Every royal has a tattoo. Mine says 'King' abs Jisoo's says 'Queen'."

I ripped my shirt and they saw my tattoo.
Y/n: "Ask Jisoo about hers."
King Park: "Liar.

I looked him dead in the eyes.
Y/n: "In our next life, I will make sure you suffer just like I did. I will ruin your entire existence."
King Park: "I'll be waiting."
Jisoo: "NO!"
Then without warning, he drew his sword again, and stabbed me in the stomach.