15

Next day.

Y/n's POV.

In the arena.

Y/n: "Gentlemen! Listen up! Europe is wanting war with us tomorrow! Now I know you guys are ready for your first battle! For today we are going to train harder than we've ever trained! I know we just started using bows and arrows three months ago! But you guys are getting pretty good at it! Today, I want to see everyone hit the bullseye with every arrow! Am I understood!?"
Guards: "Yes Ma'am!"
Y/n: "Get to it!"

Not gonna lie, I practiced too. Hitting the red mark every time.

End of practice.

Y/n: "Alright! Great job everyone! You hit the bullseye every time! Now tonight, go home and spend time with your family, friends, lover. Because we don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Tell them you love them before it's too late kids. Got it?"
Guards: "Yes!"
Y/n: "Get here bright and early tomorrow. Go on now."
They all left with a someone to talk to. I asked for Jisung to stay behind though.

Jisung: "Yes General?"
Y/n: "I'm looking for a 'Captain' to lead the guys tomorrow. I can't do it since I have to be by the Royals side. So I was thinking, maybe you should be the Captain."

His eyes shot opened and he smiled so widely.

Jisung: "Uh, YES! I will be Captain tomorrow! Thanks so much General!"

He gave me a hug.

Y/n: *laughs* "Alright, go on now."
Jisung: "See you tomorrow General!"

He ran home. I turned around once he was gone to be met with the face of the Princess.

Y/n: "Woah. When did you get here?"
She snaked her arms around my neck.
Jisoo: "Hmm, just now."
Y/n: "Do you need something?"
Jisoo: "I need you."
Y/n: "And what do you need me to do?"
Jisoo: *laughs* "I'm just kidding Y/n."
Well that caught me off guard.
Y/n: "Oh. I'm gonna go shower, I'm sweaty and smell from practice."
Jisoo: "I saw that, you hit bullseye with all of your arrows. Can you hit my center like that with your-

Y/n: "Okay Princess, control your hormones bruh."
Jisoo: "I'm not your 'bruh'."
I pinched her cheeks with a smile.
Y/n: "You are. Lovers are supposed to be best friends too. Or are you not my best friend?"
Jisoo: "I'm not."
She teased with a smirk and I pouted.

Y/n: "Fine. I'll just fight in the war tomorrow and die rather than be by your side forever."
I walked to the shower room and heard her yell.
Jisoo: "YAH! CHOI Y/N YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!"
I laughed and ran into the shower room. It was right by the armory and I wasn't trying to walk all the way back to my room to shower.

I made sure it was just me in the shower room and started my session. I was washing my hair when I heard Jisoo behind me.

Jisoo: "Who knew wet Y/n was such a nice view."
I opened my eyes and saw her right in front of me. She was naked too, I looked her up and down as she smirked. Jisoo walked closer to me and got herself wet from the shower head.
Jisoo: "Mind if I join you?"
I nodded like a puppy and watched her shower. She was PURPOSELY showering in such a sexy way I couldn't resist her!

I pushed her against the wall as the water ran down us.
Y/n: "Are you teasing me?"
Jisoo: "Hm, no. But are you getting sexually aroused by me? Because I can feel this."
She grabbed my dick and I froze. I snapped out of it and grabbed her hands, putting them above her. She went for my lips and I tried to dominate her. But she won by bitting my lower lip and sticking her tongue into my mouth.

Jisoo: "Don't think you can dominate me Y/n."
Y/n: "But I always dominate you. You are constantly begging for me Jisoo-ah aren't you?"
I whispered seductively into her ears.
Jisoo: "Y-Yes."
She pushed my head towards her and bit my lip.
Y/n: "Fuck Jisoo."
I moaned.
Jisoo: "I want you inside me."
She put my dick inside her opening and heard her moan. Her walls were wrapped so tight around my dick.