8

Jisoo's POV.

Y/n walked out of the room and I could feel my face heat up. Did I want it to happen too? I didn't even push her away. Why are you doing this to me Y/n?

Y/n's POV.

I walked out of the room and into the garden. I sat on the bench and thought about what happened earlier.
Y/n: "I'm such an idiot! Why did I I even do that?"
Jeongyeon: "Do what?"
Y/n: "I almost kissed her."
Jeongyeon: "Then why didn't you just do it!?"
Y/n: "Because I hesitated!"
Jeongyeon: "Why!?"
Y/n: "I don't know!"
Jeongyeon: "You're an idiot."
I sighed and looked at her.

Y/n: "Where's Princess Nayeon and them?"
Jeongyeon: "They're inside, about to eat dinner."
Y/n: "Fuck. I'm not going in."
Jeongyeon: "You're gonna have to face her eventually Y/n."
Y/n: "I know. You can go eat if you want."
Jeongyeon: "Nah, I'll stay out here with you until you're ready."
Y/n: "Thanks bro."

We stayed out for an hour before going back in.

King Park: "Y/n!"
Y/n: "Ah, yes?"
King Park: "Come eat with us!"
Queen Park: "Yeah! It's been awhile!"
Y/n: "Uh...sure."
Me and Jeong awkwardly sat down and ate.
King Park: "Jisoo, you said you wanted to marry Daniel?"
Aw shit.
Jisoo: "U-Uh, yes."
Queen Park: "Are you sure honey? He can't take care of you like how Y/n does. Right Y/n?"
I faked a smile.
Y/n: "Right."
Jisoo: "Mom, you didn't have to say that."
Queen Park: *laughs* "Sorry honey."

King Park: "Y/n, how's the training going?"
Y/n: "It's good. Everyone's improving everyday."
King Park: "Great."
Y/n: "Mr and Mrs. Park, can I get a night off tonight?"
Everyone dropped their utensils. It was the first time I requested for something.

Jisoo: "Why? Are you tired of me?"
Y/n: "No-
King Park: "Jisoo, watch your language."
Queen Park: "Of course you can have a day off, you've been working hard these past few months."
Jisoo: "Then can I go with her?"
Really? Why does she always want to come with me? Now's not the time Jisoo.

King Park: "Honey, she needs a break. Don't follow her so much."
Y/n: "Yeah, we're gonna have to say goodbye someday so don't get too attached to me."
Jisoo: "Really Y/n?"
I just looked at her and then stood up.
Y/n: "I'll be heading out. Thank you for dinner. Take care of them kids."
Tzuyu: "Okay."

I went to my room to get some things. I was about to leave when Jisoo came in and closed the door.
Jisoo: "Hey, what's wrong with you?"
Y/n: "Nothing."
Jisoo: "Are you really mad at me because of the incident earlier?"
Y/n: "Who said I was mad at you? I'm not mad, I'm just embarrassed and feel like an idiot."
Jisoo: "Why?"
Y/n: "Because we almost kissed! Don't you feel weird?"
Jisoo: "Then I'll let you try again."

She stepped closer to me and put her arms around my neck. My hands automatically went around her waist. I realized what I was doing and backed off.
Y/n: "This isn't right Jisoo-ah-
Jisoo: "Shh."
I could feel her breath on me and she got closer. Did you also want this Jisoo? Don't make me feel like an idiot.

Then I felt her soft plump lips on mine. Before things got more heated, I backed away.
Y/n: "I-I'm sorry Ji. I don't think the time is right. You have Daniel and I'm just a commoner. I don't deserve you."
Jisoo: "W-Wait."
I looked at her.
Jisoo: "Can I come with you?"
Y/n: "No, I need some time alone."
I was sexually frustrated from the kiss and needed to leave. But she grabbed my hand before I could walk out.

Jisoo: "I thought you said you would try to make my life better Y/n."
I could tell she was crying, I knew that if I looked at her, I would stay.
Jisoo: "Look at me and answer me!"
Y/n: "I can't."
Jisoo: "What do you mean!?"
Y/n: "I need to leave before I hurt you. Please let me go Jisoo."
I felt her let go of me and I zoomed out of the room without looking back. I walked right past the others.

Felix: "Where are you going?"
Y/n: "It's my day off. Hold Jisoo back, she'll want to follow me."
He nodded and I went outside before she could see me. Fuck, it was raining. I covered my head with my bag as Jisoo ran out.

Jisoo: "Y/N!"
She called my name out so desperately I wanted to come back to her. But I kept running back home. I ran home and called one of my hook ups to come here. She arrived and I pulled her inside while kissing her.
Girl: "Why are you so rough?"
Y/n: "Shut up, I need this right now."

Jisoo's POV.

Jisoo: "Y/N!"
I was gonna run after her but Felix held me back.
Jisoo: "Let me go!"
Felix: "It's not safe Princess! She'll come back tomorrow I promise!"
I stopped trying to run to her and walked back to my room. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees, crying.
Jisoo: "Why would you leave me when it's raining Y/n?"
I cried myself to sleep that night.

Y/n's POV.

Girl: *moans* "Aah, more!"
I thrusted once more inside her and got up.
Y/n: "I'm done, get out now."
Girl: "Why? I want more!"
Y/n: "Then you can go somewhere else."
Girl: "But I want you inside me."
Y/n: "And I don't. Get out."

She groaned and put her clothes on before leaving. I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt before making myself a meal. I thought about Jisoo. Is she okay? She's probably crying right now. I finished eating and went to bed. Well, I tried to sleep. The whole night I was tossing and turning. Before I knew it, it was morning. I just woke up and went back to the kingdom.

At the kingdom.

King Park: "Y/n!"
He said with a scared tone.
Y/n: "Yes? What's wrong sir!?"
King Park: "Jisoo...she won't stop crying."
I ran like the Flash to her room where everyone was gathered. I looked into the room to see her crying in the middle of her bed with them comforting her. I was gonna go in but I saw Daniel. I was gonna turn around to leave when.

Jeongyeon: "Y/n?"
FUCK.
Y/n: "Yes?"
They all looked at me. I saw Jisoo's expression and it softened when she heard my voice.
Jeongyeon: "I think you two need to talk. Alone."
Daniel: "I don't think so."
Y/n: "You need to shut up dude. You don't even understand everything so you don't fucking talk until you know everything."
Daniel: "That's not how you're supposed to talk to a royal."
Y/n: "You're level of richness doesn't define us. Just because you have more money than me, doesn't mean you can make me obey you. No one can make me bow to them, especially you and your family. And you say you're a royal? You sure don't act like one, so fuck off will you?"

He didn't say anything else and kept quiet.
Nayeon: "Lets leave them alone for awhile."
Tzuyu and Jeongyeon dragged Daniel out and closed the door behind them. I sat across from Jisoo.

Y/n: "Are you-
I felt a hand go across my face. She slapped me.
Jisoo: "Why did you leave me last night? You were gone when I needed you the most."
Y/n: "I'm sorry Princess."
Jisoo: "No, don't start with that shit Choi Y/n! You need to give me more than just 'sorry'!  I deserve to know why!"
Y/n: "If stayed I would've hurt you Jisoo. I didn't want to hurt the person so important to me so I left. Please understand my side too."
Jisoo: "What do you mean?"
Y/n: "I would've done things I regretted."
Jisoo: "Like what?"
Y/n: "Things you wouldn't even know."
Jisoo: "I hate when you're like this Y/n. You're always stubborn and never tell me anything."
Ouch.
Y/n: "Well I'm sorry you feel like that."

Jisoo's POV.

Y/n: "Well I'm sorry you feel like that."
She gave me a smile and got up.
Jisoo: "Where are you going?"
Y/n: "I won't bother you anymore like I said before. Plus, you're getting married in a few weeks which means we'll have to say goodbye. Let's stay distant until then since you wanted to. Bye Princess."
She bowed before leaving. I didn't realize what I said until it was too late, she was gone.

Pabo Jisoo! ✌️