16

Jisoo: "Y/N!"

I saw an arrow coming my way. I dodged it the last second and shot my arrow at the Prince of Europe. It skimmed his head and he fell off his horse.

I got off my horse and ran to the Prince. He took out his sword and so did I.

Jisoo's POV.

Y/n. She was going to get hurt. This Prince from Europe is really skilled. He stabbed Y/n in the stomach already and I was screaming. She got her sword and sliced his head off before stabbing the sword into his stomach. He fell onto the ground and everyone retreated. I saw Y/n look at me, exhausted and holding her stomach. She smiled at me tiredly before collapsing on the floor. I widened my eyes and ran after her with Felix behind me.

Y/n's POV.

I woke up and was in Jisoo's room. My shirt was off and there were bandages on my stomach. Then I remembered that I sliced the Prince's head off and weakly smiled. We had won the war. I got up and felt a ray of pain go through my body. I stood up and put on a shirt before going downstairs. But before I did walk out, I looked out the balcony door. It was dark now and we started the war in the morning. How long was I out for?

Downstairs.

I was clutching my stomach as I was walking. I heard talking in the kitchen and went there.

Jisoo: "I hope she wakes up soon. It's been five hours already."
Queen Park: "She will wake up soon honey. Be patient."
King Park: "Plus, she beheaded him."
I chuckled and walked in.
Jisoo: "Y/n? Y-You're up."
Y/n: "I am. Thank you Mr and Mrs. Park for taking care of me."
I saw that Jisoo was about to cry and came up with an excuse.
Y/n: "Jisoo, can you help me take a bath?"
Jisoo: "A-Ah, yes."
Queen Park: "Then come and eat afterwards alright?"
Y/n: "Okay."
I grabbed her hand and took us upstairs.

Once we were in the room, I slammed the door shut and we kissed.
Jisoo: "You're okay."
Y/n: "Of course I am."
She touched my wound and I grit my teeth. I was expecting it to be painful, but no, it wasn't.
Jisoo: "Does it hurt?"
Y/n: "Not when you touch me."
I cheekily smiled at her.
Jisoo: "Come, I'll help you take a bath."
She pulled my hand into the bathroom and we took a bath together.

After bathing.

Jisoo finished getting dressed but me. She was watching me struggle with my shirt.
Y/n: "Baby, don't just stand there. Come help me. I can't lift my arms, if I do it hurts."
I pouted and she giggled at me.
Jisoo: "Okay, come here."
She helped me with my shirt and when my head popped out of the opening of the shirt, she pecked my lips.

Jisoo: "You're such a baby."
Y/n: "Says the one who was crying when I didn't wake up for five hours."
Jisoo: "You heard that!?"
I laughed.
Y/n: "You're cute when you're mad. Let's go eat, I'm starving."
I pulled her hand and we went down to eat. I still hated the king for killing my parents, but he didn't know that I knew yet.

We got done eating and went to bed. Well, Jisoo did. I couldn't sleep. Thinking about him killing my parents, made me boil in anger. I wanted to snap the king's head off. But I knew that if I did hurt him, I would also hurt Jisoo. He is her dad after all. But what made him kill them? Was it the money? Respect? The greed? Probably all of those.

Jisoo's POV.

I opened my eyes, half asleep, because I heard Y/n shuffle around on the bed. Something was bothering her.
Jisoo: "What's wrong N/n?"
Y/n: "N-Nothing. Just can't sleep."
Jisoo: "Come."
She scooted closer to me and got comfortable in my arms. I ran my fingers through her hair and caressed her hair too.

Jisoo: "You're thinking about your parents again right?"
Y/n: *chuckles* "How do you always know Ji?"
Jisoo: "You're making that face. I can read your expressions and emotions well Y/n. We've been stuck together for almost a year now."
Y/n: "That makes sense."
Jisoo: "Do you miss your parents?"
Y/n: "Everyday. Sometimes I wonder what we'd all be doing if they were still alive. Maybe this life would be different for us right? You'd be with him and I'd still be looking for a Queen."

I got offended when she said that.

Y/n: "Actually, fuck that. I would find you to be my Queen. You would resist at first, and then slowly fall in love with me. We'd be happy like we are right now."
Jisoo: "You think so?"
Y/n: "Yeah. I'll always find you and we'll always find our way back to each other."

I smiled and wrapped myself around her.
Jisoo: "You're hella smooth N/n."
Y/n: "I always am."
She wrapped her arms around me and we fell asleep like that.

Y/n's POV.

Waking up the next morning, was like a living hell. My whole body ached like never before. I wanted to get out of Jisoo's grip, but I didn't want to wake her.
Jisoo: "You can just get up Y/n. You're heart is beating really fast."
She let go of me and I got out of bed, clutching my stomach.
Y/n: "Sorry , I didn't mean to wake you."
Jisoo: "I was up anyways and was just listening to your radiant heartbeat."
Y/n: "Oh. Really?"
I took off the old bandage from my stomach and saw Jisoo cover her eyes.

Y/n: "Oops, sorry love."
I turned around and put on a new bandage. As I was about to put it on, she grabbed my hands.
Jisoo: "Let me help you."
She took the bandage and put it on me. I stared at her eyes. I always find myself, getting lost in them. It's like I get hypnotized by her eyes every single time.
Jisoo: "Okay, you're all good."
Y/n: "Thanks babe."
Jisoo: "I want to go somewhere."
Y/n: "Where?"
Jisoo: "I guess you'll have to find out."

...✌️