10

Wedding day.

I woke Jisoo up and she went back to her room to get ready. So did I.

I went down and waited for Jisoo to come down the stairs. Seeing her in that wedding dress...it felt unreal. For a second, just a second, I thought she was coming down for me. But that was just me and my imagination.

I knew she wasn't going to be the same after this and walked off while her parents waited for her. I saw from the corner of my eye she looked confused and hurt when I walked away. But I didn't care anymore, I wasn't going to see her after this day anyways. What's the point?

Wedding ceremony.

I sat in the seats with Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu.
Jeongyeon: "I'm sorry for you bro."
Y/n: "Nah, don't say that. I'm over her anyways."
Tzuyu: "Lookin ass."
Chaeyoung: "It's okay, there's plenty of girls out there."
Dahyun: "Yeah!"
So many girls but there's only one who catches my eye.

The other four Princesses came out and sat with these four crack heads. I was the only one without a partner.

As the wedding was about to start, King Park nervously picked up the mic.
King Park: "I'm sorry, but there will be no wedding today. We just received the news that Prince Daniel ran away with another girl."
What the fuck? Where's Jisoo!?

I stood up and King Park came by me.
Y/n: "Where is she?"
King Park: "I don't know. P-Please find my daughter."
I looked at Jisung and Felix.
Y/n: "Protect the royals while I look for the Princess."
They nodded and I ran out of the hall. I got in my car and drove around. Where would she be? THINK Y/n!

THE BEACH HOUSE!

I sped to the house and ran inside. I checked all the rooms but found nothing. I went upstairs and heard soft sobs coming from a room. I quietly walked into that room and saw her in the most broken state I've ever seen her. She was on the bed crying with her wedding dress on. I took off my blazer and loosened my tie before sitting next to her. She looked up with tears in her eyes.

Jisoo: "You were right. He is a fucking dog."
Y/n: "Come here."
I opened my arms and she jumped into them. I let her cry her heart out on my shoulder while I patted her back.
Jisoo: "He's such a dickhead. I hope he trips two times a day until he dies. I gave him everything and he just left me!"
Y/n: "Yes, I'm totally with you."
She then looked up at me.
Jisoo: "Am I pretty?"
Y/n: "What kind of question is that? You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."
Jisoo: "Am I good enough?"
Y/n: "You're more than enough Jisoo. You're everything a person needs."
Jisoo: "Then kiss me."

Y/n: "What? No I'm not gonna-
Jisoo: "You're a liar then. I'm not enough, that's why Daniel left me right Y/n?"
What is this girl even saying!?
Y/n: "You are enough! You're literally perfection! Daniel was stupid to leave such a perfect person like you Jisoo!"
Jisoo: "Then kiss me."
She pouted her lips.

Y/n: "I can't Jisoo, you're not in the right state of mind-
Jisoo: "But I thought you said I was perfect? Then show me."
She whispered into my ears, sending shivers down my back.
Y/n: "I can't-
She grabbed my neck and put her lips on mine.
Jisoo: "Please N/n, make me feel wanted tonight."
I just looked at her while our lips were touching. Then I felt her lips move on mine!