1-First Day of School

]Haydens POV

"OMEGA  WAKE UP NOWWWWWWWW!"my brother  screames as i fall out of my bed and groan. As i get up i go towards my poor excuse of a bathroom which is  smaller than any of the pack members closet.

Oh silly me. I forgot to introdue myself. Hi im hayden summerall im 14 yr old and im also the omega of the  moon crest pack which baisically allows them to beat the shitout of me without any punishments.  I have  1 older brother whos name is asher summerall. 

He is the same person that started all this abuse and who convinced alpha samuel to degrade me to omega of the pack since icouldnt shift when i turned age  which was 10

He is the same person that started all this abuse and who convinced alpha samuel to degrade me to omega of the pack since icouldnt shift when i turned age  which was 10 . As soon as i finished my shower i wore one of my pairs of clothes consisting a worn out hoodie and a pair of tight hoodies that got passed to me from a 10 year old in the pack who had out grown out of it not to mention that im taller than him obvs. 

Before i could open my cream white door which had a few punch marks and blood stains on it my brother came barging into my room with a look of fury across his face. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!! GO MAKE MY BREAKFAST NOW!!"he screamed as he puched my pale white face between every punch. By the time he got off of me i had a black eye, a bleeding nose and a busted up lip. Whimpering i stood up and followed asher out the room with a limp 

Reaching the kitchen i made my way to the coocker and started making scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast while serving it to the pack house with orange juice, After serving the food i made my way to school by walk as i couldn't really afford anything . You maybe wondering where my parents are  , well they are on a year long holiday around the world with my other sibling who is my older sister tiffany summerall and unfortunately for me they're coming back TOMMOROW.

 You maybe wondering where my parents are  , well they are on a year long holiday around the world with my other sibling who is my older sister tiffany summerall and unfortunately for me they're coming back TOMMOROW

Now you may be wondering why im saying unfortunatly well after my failiure to shift at the age of 10 my mother,father and older sister tiffany all took asher and the alphas side after my degradement. Getting cut out of my thughts i saw that i had reached my personal hell:                       SCHOOL. The reason being that this isnt just some ordinairy school nope this is a school full of wolfs starting from kintergarden all the way to college meaning it took 4-19 yr old students which meant that high ranks such as my brother and his little sidekick group full of popular jocks and slutty girls could all get away with whatever they wanted as the teachers were too afraid of the higher ranks to get involved with anythings that going on execpt or education as there were 110% some strict-ass teachers in this school when it came to learning.

Walking into my form room  i was met with the hatefull glares of my class mates. Though as soon as i sat down they got back to talking about whatever it is high schoolers talk about. I was bought out of my restfull nap by "ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF WEREWOLF ACADEMY(yes i know very original)NEXT WEEK WE HAVE A WEEK OFF OF SCHOOL IN PREPERAITION FOR THE UPCOMING BALL FOR THE ROYAL HIGHNESS HIMSELFAS HE IS YET TO FIND HIS MATE :CHASE EVANS YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT CHASE EVANS ALSO EVERY WEREWOLF IN THE KINGDOM IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS BALL WETHER THEY ARE AN ALPHA,LUNA OR AN OMEGA THEY ALL WELCOME ALSO THE BALL IS NEXT FRIDAY BUT THE KING AND QUEEN REQUESTED ALL WOLVES TAKE A BREAK FROM THEIR STUDIES" That was all i heard before i zoned out. Me going to a ball what was imeant to wear and what if i find my wolf and what if they reject me. Suddenly i hear a whimper in my head. Wait was that my wolf nah im imagining things right?Im once again brought out of my thouts by the bell going off.