6-Hybrid White-Wolf

Haydens P . O . V 

Two Years Later

Its been 2 years since i arrived and started training and now im the strongest wrrior in the Vampire Kingdom and the really weird thing is that leo was right when he told me abot my full potential, being legit the weirdest thing on eart as i was part human part werewolf part dragon part angel and finally part vampire and he said that those were just the beginning of my powers.

But the cool thing about being part angel is i can mind read and i can fly whenever i want in human and wolf form.

Right now i was in a bed with harvey. Yup were are couple and hes like super possesive over me and doesent let me sleep any where else and the weird thing is he always puts his head on my chest. He also tends to whimper alot during the night probably has nightmares or some shit like that.

"Hey Hayden can you please come down and bring Harvey with you please!" Max calls from the pck room. After reaching the meeting room i saw max with a sympathetic smile on his face along with five of my best warriors sing there waiting .

" Right so u know the werewolf kingdom right well their under attack by rougues and need help training but arent good enough and hav heard rumous of our head warrior but dont know who he is so i kinda accepted to send him meaning harvey and we will be going by tommorow evening so get ready hahaha!" he rambled on with a nervous laugh at the end .

(Time Skip cause im lazy AF)

Reaching the wolf kingdom, me on my motorbike with harvey and max on their own were being followed by ourwarriors who were in my tesla, anyway reaching the castle i saw the now king of the werewolf kingdom along with my sister hanging off his arm with his beta staring at us.