7-Im back bitches

Hayden Summeralls' POV

Looking at my ex-mate suprisingly isnt hard but then again thats probably because of my therapist, on the other hand you can tell that ha is probably dying u know cause of hoe hot i am u get me ;)

Alright im just kidding but u get me innit, anyway me, harvey, max and our warriors walk up to the castle. As we approached Harvey and Max shook hands with the Alpha and Beta then as usual Harvey started rambling

"Hello Alpha Chase, Beta i dont really know ur name but still your a beta so yh ok imma stop talking now or I wont shut up and then you'll have to listen to me talking and though it does sound pleasurable-wait that sounded kinda weird like I'm not talking bout sex pleasure I'm talking about like contentment pleasure like you get me innit yhhhhhhh I know you do anywa-"

"Shut up Harvey!" I spoke trying my best to contain my laughter.

"Oooooooooh kay!! Anyway could we please make our way inside so we can give you a tour, and then to the office so we can figure out training timetables, tho we do have your rooms ready you might want to change them so yhhh let's just go." The Beta  spoke who is my other tormentorJohnny Orlando -while leading the way inside the castle with my ex-mate and 'Luna' behind him.

-Skip past tour and now their in the office-;)

"Ok so now that we've dealt with the tour lets talk about the Head Warrior of your kingdom first yeah? Cool so anyway who is that dude with the motorbike helmet still on his face." The Alpha said speaking for the first time since we came.

Taking it as my cue I stood up from were I was leaning on the wall. As I took my helmet off I heard gasps coming from the tree idiots I used to be afraid of.

"Right so now that I'm in charge I'd like to let you know that when I train I train with my own timetable so get ready bitches because I dont think your 'Warriors are ready for my type of training!! Also me and my boyfriend will be sleeping in the same room my boyfriend's the blonde idiot by the way. Right so do you find any problem with what I've told you if you do then tell the Vampire Monarchy a.k.a. those two over there alright peace imma got to sleep cause I'm tired af!!!" I spoke while walking out the door and to my new room that I shotgunned on the 'Tour'

"Babe! I'm back and I'm absolutely fucking tired also I'm kinda hungry but I'm more tired so I'm going to sleep bye!" Harvey spoke as he jumped on top of me and went sleep. You'd think that I'd be the bottom but if you couldnt tell by now I am pretty dominating just go ahead and ask the Billion Warriors I've dealt with in my time. After my little conversation with my self idecided to go sleep but not before kissing Harvey on his hair/forehead

(A/N) Does anyone else love NF lole let you down is so sick