5-Full Potential???

Hayden Summeralls' P . O . V .

Ater filling King Max and King Harvey in on everything that has happened so far in my life i looked up to see that their eyes held shock,horror and sympathy but also a bit of   anger?? Why are they angry? Oh No did i do something wrong they probably already hate me.  With all these thoughts running through my head all at once i realised that my breath became more shallow and felt tears streaming down my face and came to the conclusion that i was hyperventilating and could hear faint voices but couldnt focus on them as it felt like i was drowning and soon enough everything blacked out.

Chase Evans P . O . V .

(After Hayden ran out of the ball)

Fuming with anger i growled lowly but too be honest i didnt know who i was growling at was it HIM was it me or maybe even the moon godess for pairing me with a male and that to an Omega, i dont know but it diddnt matter to the participants at the ball as they all started running for their lives as if i was going to kill them. Pfft Nah ill skin them alive cut all of their body parts off then burn them then finally killy them and then lastly ill bring them back to life and then repeat the process.

After my little ranting episode i spent the rest of my afternoon in my personal gym and by the time i finished , i had realised that it was dark outside. Still feeling pissed at everything and anything Iwent off to my bed. 

Hayden Summeralls' P . O . V .   

Waking up i heard the conius beeps of something more annoying than an alarm clock now that is annoying. 

"Hey." spoke an unfamilliar voice. Looking up i saw Prince Leo. 

"Hey! Whatchu doin here."-h

"Nothing much just came to see if you wnted help eaching your full potential and to help you with your rejection."-l

"Full potential. What are you talking about and how will training get my mind of off chase literealyy the hottest man on earth"-h

"Well im kind of a phsycic and i can tell that you are the white wolf and according to prophecy you have many hidden parts that no one knows about and im pretty sure youll find out sooner or later"-l

"Im not sure if i belive you or not but might as well try seeing as i have nothing better to do! So without furter Ado lets do this shit"