2-Family and Ball

Hayden Summeralls POV

Today is the day my parents are coming back and spoiler alert im not happy. They arrive in two hours and my back is sore and my arms are most likely broken but who cares right i mean its not like im worth anything to this annoying ass pack who just have to be right all the bloody time . 

(  skip to 2 hours later )

"SUPRISE!!" my pack screamed in unison as my parents and tiffany came through the front doors of this stupid ass mansion . After they got welcomed in the party began . Not long after  tiffany came up to me with her usual glare and spoke "Hey mommy! daddy! look what we have here its the worhless omega " and walked away but not before kicking me in the balls an walking away .

 After my humiliation ceromony and a few words of 'wisdom' from my parents i finally got the chance to be by myself . I already knew that i would be dead by daylight ;) due to the enormous amount of mess they had made not even half an hour into the party.

( skip to day of the ball )

Standing outside the enourmous palace like building  i got even more nervous than before and i could hear a howling like sound in my head . Wait what? Could it be my wolf  i thought as our pack finally enter the palace. After all the packs have setteled into the ballroom either standing around or sittin on the circular tables on the left and right side of the room .

Soon enough perfect by ed sheeran came on and couples took to the dance floor to dance.

Soon enough a man entered the stage with a powerful aura around him spoke "WELCOME LADIES AND GENTELMEN TO THE BALL OF THE YEAR ANDPLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR MY SON AND HEIR TO THE THRONE PRINCE CHASE EVAN" Shortly after a man with an equally powerful aura entered the room and made his way to me WAIT WHAT me?

With a glare present on his face he was about to speak when suddenly my bones started to crack...........