8-Training

As i woke up I felt the feeling of someones lips on my face going legit all around my face. Opening my eyes I saw Harvey kissing my nose repeatedly.

"What are you doing Harves?" I asked while holding his face in between my hands, but I couldnt keep a straight face as he did a cute pout, and I burst into laughter and fell on the floor.
And next thing you know were both howling with laughter (pun intended 😉)

After calming down me and Harvey both took showers me wearing a black hoodie with black tight ripped jeans and to top it of a leather jacket.

As we made it to the training field i realised that no-one was here so I used Max's megaphone to wake them up and by the look on their faces they were probably not happy but oh well If I'm wasting my time training these hooligans than they can wake up at the dusk of dawn.

"Who tf is that?"

"You absolute dumbass it's the kings ex-mate remember that fake white wolf"

Murmurs filled the room on who I was and what I was doing here. Having had enough of these rumours I spoke in a tone more powerful that could most likely rival an alphas command"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! THE NEXT PERSON WHO OPENS THEIR FILTHY MOUTH WILL DO 100 EXTRA LAPS HAVE I MDE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"Right lets get down to business shall we. Depending on how today ends up I will put you all into groups of your ability, but don't worry if your in the lower groups ,it will just mean extra training is  that clear??"

Everyone was quite so I took that as a signal to carry on.

"Right I want 100 laps 200 push ups 50 sit ups and then 50 pull ups over on those bars!" I shouted as I went to observe from the top of the field.

After they alll finished what I had ordered of them it was sunset and to be honest I had enough of these lot so I sent them off to have dinner as I had to sort the groups out.

Skipping dinner I made my way to my temporary room, and started working on the training groups.

As soon as I finished the groups Harvey came into my room with a bag of KFC in his hands along with lucozade pink lemonade-probably my favourite fizzy drink-I got outta my desk hair gave him a kiss on t he forehead, took the food and took it all outta the bag.

"Hey what's all this for by the way?"I asked grateful but confused once I finished my food.

"Because I had a feeling that you would do this"

"Do what?"

"Lock yourself in your room than work until you drop which I have told you many times before to stop but you never listen do yo-" He started but I cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

Leaving him there shocked and angry that I cut him off I turned around and went to sleep.