3-The white wolf?!?!

( a/n 

the castle/palacy thing mabob is ontop just ignore travis)

Chase Evans POV

Say whaaaaaaat?(a/n sorry i had to )

What the fuck is that in front of my eyes!!!!

It cant be theyre supposed to be extinct. Right in front of my eyes stood the legendary white wolf last spotted 20,000 years ago before they all passed away. 

Hayden Summeralls POV

After i got back up i noticed i was on all fours .'Wait What ' bringing my paw up to my face i saw the weirdest thing ever my fur was pure white 'no i must be wrong i cant be white wolfs are supposed to be extinct i must be dreaming yup thats what it is im dreaming but i dont think i want this dream to end ' 

Looking up i saw everybodys eyes on me including Mr. Scary Alpha Person. Trying to escape mr alphas glare i looked around to see the shocked look on 'my family' members faces . No longer being able to handle all the stares i try to make a run for it . Key word being tried    Chase put a hand on my shoulder restricting my movement and spoke with his voice laced with authorithy "Shift"

Not knowing what else to do i quickly thouth about myself in human form and shifted . 

This just caused peoples stare to intensify not knowing what they were looking at i looked down to see they were looking at my dick i quickly tried to cover up but was stopped by Chases voice "Who are you ?" Not wanting to be stuck here for any longer i spoke for the irst time since i arrived "H-H-Ha-Hayden Alpha Chase sir " 

'Mate' 

Say what  'who are you'

'I am your wolf  aspro'

' Why are you here now why not before '

' As you should have figured out by now we are a pure white breed meaning it took me longer to mature and develop '

I was cut out of my thoughts/conversaition by Chase "I,Alpha chase soon to be king of the werewolf kingdom regect you Hayden Summerall Omega of the Moon Cresent Pack" With every word he spoke it felt as if more and more daggers were placed through my heart but i had to be strong so i replied with 

"I'Hayden summerall Omega of the Moon Cresent Pack accept yours'Alpha Chases rejection " After i spoke i ran through the vrowd that had parted like the red sea and shifted towards god knows where before falling into a  deep slumber.