𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

'god i'm so excited!' daisy exclaimed.

the ten friends were headed to see tammy play with the under-sixteen squad against the tottenham hotspur under-sixteens in the semi-finals of the youth fa cup.

the chelsea youngsters had been on an amazing run of form recently, and looked in good postition to take the tournament, but the tottenham side had also been doing very well. whichever side you were on, it was going to be an exciting game.

*

the game was indeed a rollercoaster. half time rolled around with the score at one all. the second half brought even more goals, one scored by tammy, which delighted them all. but the score finished at a devastating 4-3.

the friends all decided to head home. they all agreed that tammy would probably prefer just having skye there after the game rather than all of them.

'hey.' tammy murmured, so quietly skye barely caught it, as he walked out of the changing rooms. skye was unsurprised to see that he had a few tears running down his cheeks.

skye pulled him into a big hug, 'hey. you did great today.'

'i didn't.' tammy responded shortly.

'you aren't the whole team, tams. you had an awesome game individually and we're all so proud of you.' skye gently wiped away his tears with her sleeve.

'thanks skye.' tammy gave her a small smile as she threw an arm over her shoulder and started the walk home.