𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

tammy stood in front of the door, prepared to go into battle. he had the pain relief. he had the chocolate. he had the tea.

'skye?' he asked, kocking quietly on the door. it was no secret that when skye got her period she got it bad. she usually advised everyone to keep out of her way when she was on, but tammy didn't feel like doing that.

'tammy?' she murmured groggily, pushing herself up in bed as her boyfriend entered the room.

skye had woken up that morning feeling so bad that her parents had given her the day off. the girls in the friend group had known what was up immediately, but with the boys it had taken a little more explanation...

nevertheless, tammy wanted to make sure his girlfriend was alright.

which is why the pair found themselves curled up in skye's bed, bingewatching different films and eating chocolate.

they were partway through the notebook when tammy noticed silent tears running down her cheeks. he couldn't help smiling to himself as he thought back to all the movies that made skye cry.

quietly he wiped away her tears but he knew it was pointless. as he predicted, more just streamed down her cheeks. all he could do was wrap her up in his arms as the movie played on.