Chapter Four

Jose above^^^

Three days later...

Jessica

Are you on you're way Alejandro?
Yeaaa my brothers about to drop me off.....

Jessica lived in a nice neighborhood it was quit nobody getting drunk outside there house, no litter in the street, no police camera shit looked unfamiliar to me. So is this like yo girlfriend or something Jose said? Nahh this a school friend she helping me out with homework. Yea Ighit you finna smash ain't you? We both started laughing.

We pulled up Jose said he will be back in 2 hours but that nigga always late so it's probably gonna be like 3 hours. I knocked on the door and Jessica mom answered. You must be Alejandro come in Jessicas in the dinning room waiting on you. Jessica's mom was really nice and she was pretty for her age  I assumed Jessica's mom was in here 40's. I'm making some cookies if y'all want some Imma be in the kitchen if y'all need me.

I went to the table and Jessica was waiting there for me surprising she looked really nice she wore a pink shirt with a flower skirt and flops her hair was flat iron and it shined she also had make up on. She looked really good.
Ok you ready did you bring the text book and a note book? Yea I said

She helped me with my homework we got done with a couple. Assignments and she broke down the methods I was struggling to understand the whole time she looked at me with a look like boy come upstairs and fuck me look. I wanted too but her OG was here and that just wasn't gonna happen.

Hours passed and Jose text me and said he was on his way to pick me up...

Shit thank you so much Jessica. No problem if you need anymore help let me know. Ighit fasho I said. Hey did you wanna go see a movie some time? Yeah just text me

I left Jessica's house and Jose dropped me off at home..we had stopped in front of the house when Jose asked me a question.

Alejandro don't lie too me.. he looked at me extremely serious. Did you rob Mr.Elroy? Yea but I had too.
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL HE HAD A HEART ATTACK.
I looked at Jose surprised. Brother I had no choice yo it was my initiation. You could have called me I told them I didn't want you doing no wild shit. You lucky nobody know you was involved it's my job to keep you safe lil bro I want you to be better than me you hear me!!!
Yeah I here you.

I ran inside the house and went to my room Jose drove off he hasn't been home much I guess he's leaving with his girlfriend now.
When I got in everyone was sleep I went upstairs and closed my door.
I started to think about Jessica and my dick got hard I got my iPad and looked mmmmmm went to porn hub. Pulled my pants down got my luv on the side of the bed and rubbed it on my light skin dick. I looked down at my dock like damn I need to shave I had a bush on my dick. I started to best my dick and harder as I watched lesbian porn and before I knew it I had busted on my chest damn near hit my face.  After that I got tired I changed washed up and put some shorts on and went to bed I like keeping my shirt off when I went to sleep, sometimes I even went to sleep naked.

Next morning...

I woke up in a daze, I looked up at my phone to see a text message from Jessica and Tony. Tony wanted me too come over his crib later but Jessica wanted to go to the movies today.

Since the liquor site robbery and how Tony snapped on my ass him and I ain't really been cool lately so I blew him off and I texted Jessica I told her I would meet her at the AMC on 82nd and vincens.

When I got there I saw her she was waiting in her car it was hot as fuck outside she said, why didn't you say you needed a ride you didn't have to catch the bus. I said yea i didn't have a problem with it she said ok. What movie we seeing? I wanna see something scary she said smiling. I was like bet.

We went inside we both paid for our own tickets and our own snacks shit this wasn't a date lmao. We went in the theater and picked some seats in the back.

20min into the movie...Jessica pushed me back reached for my shorts and wiped out my dick and started sucking it. I was like damn girl got right to the point. There was no one in the theater but us I guess this wasn't a popular movie. We kissed eachother the whole movie we barley watched it Jessica suddenly turned hot to me her boobs were smooth and she smelled good too. Pretty ass mixed girl I put my hands in her pants and she was wearing a thong I was like damn who would have thought the chemistry nerd was a freak.