Chapter Five

We left the movies...

Jessica blew up my phone with text messages.

Jessica...

Omg Alejandro you're so sexy, I have had a crush on you forever I want you all to myself!

*Nude picture*
*Nude Picture*
*Nude Picture*

She sent me pictures of her tities and her pussy not gone lie it was a little unattractive how thirsty she was like I'm not no ugly Nigga so I'm use to bitches throwing themselves out me based off my looks. "I just want a shawty that's gone love me for me you know". On the other hand Jessica a cool as person I see her has a friend though so I left her on read cause I didn't know how to respond to that shit I mean we just started talking and hanging out basically.

2hrs later (Sunday)

Tony...(textmessage)

Alex we had a meeting where were you man?!? The crew is pissed.

I said I'm so sorry I'm on my way where we at? Just meet us at the park Tony said.
I got to the park and Big Courtez was in a truck with some other crew members waiting on me, I got in the truck. Are you ok Alejandro said Cortez? I said I'm fine. You sure cause I could have sworn you ignored you're brothers to go be with some puta. The guy sitting next to me punched me in my stomach. I damn near lost my breath. Cortez turned around in his seat and looked at me. Now I got respect for you cause of your brother but that shit not cool we are a family if somebody say meet them somewhere you do it essay ya hear me or we gone have some problems. I expect better out of you now get out of the car. I got out and I walked back home.

As I walked up the stairs to my house door my stomach hurt so bad I could barley breath. My mom rushed to me when she open the door. Omg what the fuck is wrong with you Alex. I'm fine mom I said. Hell nah I'm taking you to the doctor.

My mom took me to the emergency room we were in the fucking waiting room for damn near a hour before I was seen. The nurse took my blood pressure,temperature and asked all these unnecessary questions. The whole time we were in the check up room my mom looked worries as ever my little sister was crying holding my moms hand. I kept saying I'm fine, I'm fine, then the doctor came in. He Alejandro is it? I said yes and looked at him like hell yea dude what else would it be. He asked what happen and where does it hurt he pressed on my side and I almost punched him in the face. He then said ah I see I believe you craved a rib. I was like what!!! No I have tryouts Thursday! Well unfortunately you are gonna have to give your ribs time to heal it shouldn't take but a week I'm gonna order a X-ray to see how uh the damage is but judging by how much pain your in and the ability to still walk and not be in excruciating pain tells me the damage isn't that bad. Ok so let's get some x-rays and I'm gonna give you some pain medication take one every night that should stop the pain i am also going to order you a brace to where around your waste it should keep your body in place and stop you from causing further damage to your bone so it can start the healing process. Ok so walk down the end of the hall to the right and the nurses will show you to the x-ray area. When the doctor left my mom asked me, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ALEX AND I WANT THE FUCKING TRUTH. I got punched in the stomach Má. Who the hell you let punch you and why? I didn't raise no pussy you fight Alex. I know má it's not like that. She then asked the magic question Alejandro ramen Ramón Realeza are you in a FUCKING GANG. GOT DAMMIT I TOLD JOSE TO PROTECT YOU I DIDNT WANT YOU TO JOIN NO FUCKING GANG. Má it was my choice, but why neño I wanted to find pablos killer. She then started to cry... look Alexander look at me Pablo wouldn't want you jeopardizing you're life for him his dearth is not your fault. Baby I love you I don't want to see you hurt ok. Mom I'm already in the gang. Well you better find a way out and I mean fast.

I got my x-rays done and the doctor said the pictures will be finalized in a day. He was going to give us a call back in a day.