Chapter Eight

Next morning we both got ready for school ya mom dropped my clothes off so we I grabbed what I wanted to wear. Justin went in the bathroom and started taking off his clothes he left the door open shit I felt like he did it on purpose. He bender down took off his shorts then he took his shirt off and went in the tub was it wron that my dick started to get hard. He called my name.. Alejandro I walked close to the door. Wassup bro aye you want to share a shower it will be faster we running late anyway. I was like yea I guess I took off my clothes and got in with him.
Justin had a fat ass for a dude shit was crazy and couldn't believe I was looking at it. When I took off my clothes he looked at my dick and saw it was getting hard when I got in the shower he pushed me against the wall and we started to kiss. I can't believe I let him do it. I grabbed his ass, as the shower sprayed on us. The shit felt right he rubbed my dick and started to suck it I grabbed his curly hair and pushed him on my dick I said yea suck that shit nigga. I pulled him by his hair and stood him on his feet and kissed him.  We got out the shower and put on fresh clothes. Justin mom made us breakfast before she went to work it was already set out for us. Two peace's of bacon scrambled eggs toast and orange juice.

On our way to school Justin said..aye bro I'm sorry about what happen the shit...(he struggled to talk) I... it's ok bro let's just forget about it. Are we still cool? Yea for sure you know we solid.
To be honest I kinda liked it, the shit felt right I never thought I would let a dude suck my dick but honestly that dude sucked my dick better than any girl ever has.

[POV]

Justin's thoughts....

I can't believe I did that, he's my homeboy I knew when I started to catch feelings for him I shouldn't have invited him over now he's gonna tell everybody that I'm gay and he's not gonna wanna hang with me anymore.

Aye Justin you ain't gotta worry bro I'm not gonna tell nobody we cool, I'm just ready for our first game tonight. Oh yea fosho Justin said.

School ended and I headed for the gym. Coach texted us and said meet him in the middle of the gym ASAP.

Coach Wilkos...

Listen up now we have been practicing long and hard for weeks, now it's time you show me what you learned were gone win this game why? Because we put in work, we perfected our craft now what are we?!!!! CHAMPIONS!! (Voiced all together)

It was game time and my heart was pumping I was nervous it was my first actual game as I had a lot to prove. But I remembered my brother and my cousin is looking down on me so I gotta definitely gotta our on a show.

Down 2 points fourth quarter 2:00 left on game clock...

We were down two points 30 against 32 all we needed was a three point shot and we got the game. Coach said they were gonna hand the ball to me and the rest of the team was gonna make me a ally way to the hoop. I had 15 points the whole game on my stats so i made most of the teams points plus I am my teams only good three pointer, so the other team knew they were gonna give me the ball I had to come up with a plan.

Time in..

They passed the ball to me and in a split second I passed it to Eric then Eric passed it back to me and I passed it to Justin. Justin took the shot and it's good three pointer on clock. The whole gym screamed. The other team looked pissed. We had a strong defense the other team couldn't line up a shot they ran out of time the game was ours.

In the locker room

We all screamed and yelled we one our first game. Coach was proud of us and everybody congratulated Justin in the winning shot. Coach called me in his office..
Alejandro I noticed you didn't take the shot why? Cause sir I knew the other team was gonna block me passage and I wasn't going to be able to get a shot in, manly because I was putting points on the bored all night. So I knew I had to pass it to someone else. That's what I'm talking about Alejandro that's what I need this is why I am making you team captain. Cause you took the initiative and you made a tuff call for the sake of the team.
Wow sir thanks so much I won't let you down.