Chapter Eleven

Two days later....

I met with some detectives and Justin's mom I told her about Cortez, told them about the stashes everything. But in the hood snitches get stitched so I knew it was a matter of time before someone tried to kill me. I kept my dreco on me (gun) I wish a nigga would run up on me imma smoke his ass.

Justin and I was shooting hoop after school in a park down the street where everybody hanged out at after school. We was putting in work on the black top when Tony rolled up... I stopped and looked dead at him.

How could you SHIESTY ASS NIGGA!!! HOW COULD YOU!!
You knew who killed my brother and you didn't say SHIT... you're a fucking liar bro, you looked me in my fucking eyes yo my eyes and lied straight to my face.
And you lied to me Alex, YOU LIED TO ME..
You left us bro that's not how this shit work now you know what I gotta do now....

Tony took a gun out his pmts and pointed it at me, it was a gun in my backpack. But it wasn't close enough for me to get it..
You really funna shoot me Tony?? YOU REALLY GOING TO SHOOT ME DUDE!!!! YOU MAKE ME SICK YO THESE STREETS CHANGED YOU... THEY CHANGED YOU.... YOU'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON YOU WAS YEARS AGO.
That's a lie Alex! I never switched up on you, NIGGA PLEASE YOU SWITCHED UP ON ME THE DAY YOU CHOOSE THESE STREETS OVER YO HOMEBOY.

I gotta do this Aljeandro I'm sorry...

I ran. Justin stood by..

*POP* 💥

Justin pushed me out the way and took a gunshot to the waste

I YELLED NOOOOOOOO YOU BITCH. YOU FUCKING BITCH I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!

I ran to my bag to grab my gun, I could hear my police protection in the back ground coming I didn't care. Tony ran out the park and tried to get out of sight from the cops I went to the ground and held Justin in my arms. No bro you not gone die I got you.. I put my hands over the wound to stop the bleeding. HELP!!! 911!!!!! Police officers rushed to where I was. They called for a ambulance

"Police officer"

21-15 David shots fired offender fled scene East on Jefferson street male Hispanic black pants black shirt approach with caution armed, requesting a ambulance we have a GSW to the waste of a victim at highland park.

Justin started to cry, I sad that was stupid Justin!! Ambulance arrived and the paramedics quickly bandaged the gun shot to stop the bleeding and put him in the ambulance I rode with him. I texted Justin's mom about what happen she said she will be at the hospital ASAP!

At the hospital..

The nurses put Justin in a procedure room doctors rushed in Mrs and Mr Massengale, my mom, abuela and my sister was there waiting on me. Jusitins mom ran time me WHAT HAPPENED?

Tony was trying to shoot me and Justin pushed me out of the way and took the bullet. Everyone paused my mom said omg..bless his heart. I don't cry of teen but I started too. Why do I always cause harm to the people that I love I asked out loud somthing I meant to say in my head. My mom came to me and gave me a hug.

Aww baby Justin did that out of love not because you caused him harm. Yes bad things has happen to you but it only has made you stronger.

We waited in the hospital for 2 hrs when the doctor came out to talk to us.

"Doctor"

Ok so Justin......