Chapter Ten

We won our game in St. Louis but barley we almost lost it because of Jakeba his mind just wasn't in the game. It was my first time being home in weeks I been living with Justin and his family.

On my way home I seen a black suv I started to run I kart knew shit was about to get real. I ran the suv speed up.

Gun shots...

*POP*
*POP*
*POP*

"TRAIDOR"

The car speed up. Thank god the bullets missed me I ran home. I told my mom what happened she called Justin's mom. I forgot that Justin's mom was a FBI agent. I set on the couch thinking about my life. Then I thought about Justin and how much he's been there for me this past month. I dated a lot of females but this none of them has been down for me as much as this nigga has.

Justin's mom knocked on the door. I answered, hey Alejandro she said. Hey Mrs. Massengale come in let's talk in the living room. My mom was already off to work and my sister was in the room sleep with my abuela.

Ok you said that some people in a SUV shit at you earlier what time was this?
It was about two hours ago and I think I know who they were. Who? Mrs. Massengale, I said pausing reluctant to tell her the truth. I joined a gang over the summer, and sense then my brother has died and now I am being shot at. After my brothers death I cut off contact with my gang I haven't heard from them since. I think they think I turned my back on them and now there trying to kill me.

Ok Alejandro we all make mistakes your young but you're blessed enough to have people in your life that care about you. And your a strong young man I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or you're family you're like a son of mine what kinda person would I be if I didn't care enough to help.
So here's what we're gonna do I need you to tell me about all the people in your gang what gang it is and who is the leader. I want you to act normal go to school and I am gonna keep you posted if I need anymore help or answers from you. There will be police protecting you and watching you secretively everyday till myself and Chicago PD fine who is trying too hurt you. There are cops right now at the area you said where they shot st you looking for shell casings of bullets and asking if people saw anything.
Do I have to leave home again sense I am in danger I said? No there's gonna be police outside you're house you will be fine if you stay here. You already got my number call me if you need anything if I don't answer call Justin.
Thank you so much I owe you a lot I said. You don't owe me anything I love you kiddo.

Not going to lie it shocked me how much the massengale's cared about me I only met them a month ago at a game meeting and here we are a month later and these people treat me like one of there own.
Later on that day I got a text from Justin..

Justin...

Aye bro are you ok?

(Me) yeah I'm cool just over the bullshit yo, there's always something happening to me and it's not fair.

I'm glad you're ok I know things have never been easy for you. But just know I care about you and my mom and dad do too I got yo back to hell and back.

I miss you tho 🥺. he said

You can come over bro I ain't tryna be in this house alone anyway everybody sleep I said.

Yea give me 30min and I will slide.

Justin came and we hugged and we just chilled in the living room he rubbed my curly hair and put his head on my chest. We didn't speak we just sat on the couch cuddling together.

Justin's thoughts...

I know Alejandro needed me to be here I could tell he was starting to become depressed again. I think I love him. He's so sexy, his little beard and his hair, his flawless light skin and his pretty eyes. And his strong six pack plus his dick was big and he had a fight little ass. I think I found my soul mate we have so much in common I just can't believe he came into my life I'm so blessed..

Just looked up at me I could feel it and snuggled his head on my chest. I'm not gonna lie it felt right I put my arm around his waste and grabbed his thigh. We fell asleep on the couch snuggled together.

My abuela woke up out of her sleep and saw us on the couch together I didn't know until I woke up and it was 6:00pm and it was dark outside. I shook Justin to wake up and I whispered follow me upstairs slowly...
we sneaked to my room and we walked past my mamas room when my abuela looked at me with a disgusting look as if I was a monster then I knew she had seen us. I glared at her and kept going in my room I didn't give a fuck for real, for real. Justin been 💯 with me the least I could do is be 💯 with him, and I'm not turning my back on him cause he never has turned his back on me.
We slept in my bed together I locked my door we both didn't give a fuck we had school tomorrow Justin just wanted to be in my arms.