So Wet. So Watery. So Liquid.

"Gloria! It's been a while." Klaus greeted as we stepped through the door. Gloria looked up.

She was behind the bar with a pink, lighted sign that read Gloria's above her. She had short, light blonde hair that stood out with her tan skin. She looked like she could be in her forties.

"Well, well, what spell do you want me to do this time?" Gloria said boredly.

"Ok let's cut to the chase. I need you to break a little curse for me. A spell that can transform me into a full hybrid." Klaus said.

~Later~

"Lets go." Klaus said. He unlocked the car doors. He opened the door for me on the passenger side. I reluctantly stepped in the car and fastened my seat belt.

"Uh...where exactly are we going?" I asked as Klaus put the key in the ignition.

"We are going to a little town called Mystic Falls." Klaus exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow. Mystic Falls? Never heard of it.

"Remedy, I am going to need you to be my little spy. But first, we need a witch to cast a few spells on you so you will be seen as a mere human." Klaus said.

"Why couldn't we let Gloria do that?" I frowned.

"Because, with Gloria, it's best to ask one favor. I already called Maddox." he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes.

"How'd you become a hybrid anyway?" I asked him.

Klaus sighed in frustration.

"The Original Witch casted a curse on me that made me a werewolf and a vampire." Klaus explained.

"Wow...how do you break the curse?" I asked.

Klaus frowned.

"Were you paying the least bit of attention when Gloria explained it?" Klaus asked irritably.

"Nope. I was playing Temple Run on my phone." I said proudly.

Klaus rolled his eyes.

"To break the curse, a witch has to channel the power of a full moon to release the spell in the moonstone. The moonstone has to be set on fire and the blood of a vampire and a werewolf has to be dripped on the stone. Then I'll have to drink the blood of the Petrova doppelgänger. We have to do this at the doppelgänger's birthplace." Klaus explained.

"And the doppelgänger's birthplace is in Mystic Falls." I pondered. Klaus nodded and I groaned.

We arrived at a shabby motel. Maddox was standing outside, waiting for us. He had his usual stern look on his pale face and wearing his usual black jacket.

"Good evening Maddox. Beautiful weather we're having isn't it?" I pleasantly greeted. Maddox raised an eyebrow at me.

"Long time no see, Remedy." he greeted back. He turned to Klaus and nodded. We all walked into the run down motel.

"Hey, how can I help you?" the woman behind the counter sighed, obviously bored. She twirled her blonde curls and popped her gum. Klaus looked deep into her eyes.

"Just give us the key to a room." Klaus said in a monotone.

The woman blinked, straightening up and handing Klaus a key.

"Thanks, love," he smiled pleasantly at her.

We walked to our motel room and opened the door to see the most ugliest room I have ever seen. The wallpaper was a bit ripped, the floorboards creaked, and, my God I think I see a pair of beady eyes staring at me through a little hole in the wall.