One of Those Nights

Ahhh, that was delicious. Just a teensy bit dirty, since Vicki drank alcohol, but still delicious. Nothin' like feeding on a bitch.

I trotted back to the bonfire party while wiping my mouth of any leftover blood.

I saw Matt talking with Elena. Matt stomped away and Elena called after him desperately.

I looked over to Stefan who was making his way towards her, but was stopped by a boozy Caroline. I used enhanced hearing to listen in on their forced little convo.

"Hey! There you are. Have you been down to the Falls yet?" Caroline asked flirtatiously, "Because they are really cool at night. And I can show you...if you want."

"I think you've had too much to drink." Stefan informed her.

"Well, of course I have, silly!" Caroline laughed. "So--"

"Caroline...you and me, it's...not gonna happen." Stefan sighed, "Sorry."

He walked away leaving Caroline, who looked stunned and heartbroken.

I watched as she got turned down and felt a tad bit sorry for her. I sighed and made my way over to her.

"Hey, Caroline...I saw what happened and--" she cut me off.

"Why? Why is it Elena gets all the good ones without trying. She just snaps her fingers and has a boy walking by her side," Caroline pondered darkly.

"Um, well..." I honestly didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell her that Elena was the Petrova doppelgänger and that Stefan used to be in a weird relationship with the apparently famous Katherine Pierce. Klaus told me all about her little game, and the fact that she was running from him. And to this day, she'a still on the run. And the fact that Elena looks just like her.....yeah it's just a nicer version of Katherine.

I looked around and saw Elena walking in the woods after Jeremy. Uh, oh...they're gonna find out. I didn't exactly get rid of Vicki's body... Well the good news is, she's still alive. I didnt completely kill her.

I sighed. Well, I'm gonna need a drink to get through this night.

I pulled out a bottle of my emergency bourbon from my bag. Well, what can I say? It's just gonna be one of those nights. It shouldn't be long before people will be screaming, ambulances arriving, and police questioning their hopeless suspects. I smirked and popped the bottle before taking a swig.

|||||Few Minutes Later|||||

As I predicted, Jeremy and Elena came carrying an unconscious Vicki.

I was conversating to Matt until we heard Elena.

"Somebody help!" Elena shrieked.

Matt snapped his head towards them.

"Vicki? Vicki! What the hell?!" Matt shouted running over to them. I stayed where I was, holding my almost empty bottle.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" Matt yelled.

"Everybody back up," Elena ordered,"Give her some space!"

"It's her neck! Something bit her, she's losing a lot of blood!" Elena exclaimed.

My eyes flickered up to Stefan. He was staring at Vickie, frowning. He's shocked. I smiled at the chaos i've made and drank the last drop of bourbon left in my bottle. I dropped it to he ground and walked to my car.

I fumbled with my car keys, then stopped. I was forgetting something.

I super sped into the woods and found Tyler, who looked like he was just waking up.