Vanillaney Goodness :3

I groaned and woke up in my bed, my senses returning sharply to me. I frowned. How did I get here? No one knew where I lived. Great, now I'll probably have to move. It doesnt matter though. I was thinking a nice mansion. Or, do they even have those at Mystic Falls?

I sat up and gasped at the massive headache that banged on in my head. I groaned loudly and squeezed my pillow on my head.

I heard footsteps and froze. I used super agility to throw the pillow at the door.

"Ow!"

Some random chick was holding tea and medicine. She was a red head with a full forehead fringe and freckles dotting her fair skin. I frowned.

Who was she?

"Uh, who are you?" I asked awkwardly as she handed me the steaming cup of green tea. I took it and gratefully sipped it.

"A man told me to take you home and take care of you." the girl smiled brightly.

I spit out my drink and stared at her.

"What was the man's name?" I demanded.

Her smile slowly faltered.

"I dont...know." she blinked.

I narrowed my eyes and sat up ignoring the pain waves in my head.

"Who told you to come here?" I compelled her.

"Damon," she interjected in a monotone.

I didn't know a Damon. He's obviously a vampire. He must be epic because he just gave me a little human blood bag gift.

I smiled and got up. She handed me medicine and I gratefully took it.

"Get me some ice cream." I compelled her.

She left for a few seconds and then came back with a tub of vanilla ice cream and a spoon.

I opened the lid and shoved spoonfuls of vanillany goodness into my mouth. This is going to be so fun.

"Get a piece of paper and pen." I compelled her.

When she handed me it, I scribbled down a note and folded it up.

I used super speed to tilt the girl's head and sink my fangs into her neck.

I dropped her dead body and wiped my mouth.

I folded the note and dragged her body to the car.

I lit a candle, got out a map of Mystic Falls, and sliced my hand so that the blood dripped on the map.

"Pheamatos tribum nas ex viras, sequiturs saguines, ementas astan mihan ega petous," I mumbled. I watched as the blood deliberately trailed over to the location of the Salvatore boarding house on the map. Hm, not too far from here.

I started the car and headed to the Salvatore Boarding House.

When I arrived, I quietly dragged the dead body to the doorstep. I got the note and left it on the dead girl's body.

I quietly strode away and got back in the car.

~3rd Person POV~

Stefan walked back to the boarding house. He stopped and sniffed blood. He super sped to the front doorstep and found the dead corpse of the red headed girl.

His eyes became dark and his veins were visible. He shook his head and picked up the folded note that was on the corpse.

He unfolded it and read it and frowned even deeper.

He dropped it and picked up the dead body to get rid of it. He kept thinking about what the note said. He knew that he had to bother Damon about it:

I already took care of Vicki so just stay out of it. And if you know a Damon, tell him thanks for the human blood bag. And tell him to fuck off.