Chapter 13

"Andrew stop joking around. You already gave me a heart attack when you fell." I said, hoping he was just joking.

"I'm not? I seriously have no idea who you are." he replied with all the seriousness in the world.

"No... This isn't happening..." I mumbled as I slid to the floor, not looking at anything in particular.

I heard the door open. Korey. "Alright Ven, I think you had enough time to-" He stopped as he noticed my current position. "Ven?"

"Korey he..." I couldn't even finish it.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He quickly turned to Andrew and narrowed his eyes. "What did you do?"

Andrew looked offended. "What do you mean, Korey? I was telling the truth. I. Don't. Remember. Her." I teared up more and more with every word.

Korey just rolled his eyes. "You're being an ass," He commented and hauled me up by the arm. "We're going." He said to me. I was pulled out of the room, taking one last look at Andrew's confused face. The door was closed behind me.

I quickly got in Korey's car , slammed the door shut and broke down. I started sobbing and couldn't stop. "I don't understand."

"Me neither. But he has to remember you Ven, he has to," He then added softly, "For his own sake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short update but I just wanted to get something out there after so long.