[15] Friday Night Rumors

trigger warnings: strong language, references to sex, alcohol usage, mentions of drugs, vomiting, and HOT TEA SPILLED

THE BREAKUP, ch. 15
The party came sooner than expected. Before they knew it, Jacob's house was filled with students Friday night. The house smelled strongly of alcohol and weed, which nobody really complained about.

To everyone's surprise, Tommy and Toby showed up to the party. As soon as they started drinking alcohol, everyone placed Jacob on parent duty since he was the host. So Jacob was basically stuck hanging around two drunk freshman, making sure that they didn't hurt themselves or break anything.

Darryl and Brianna were talking out in the hall with each other. Darryl hated the smell of booze and Brianna wouldn't allow herself to go near it, since she knew she would take a cup. The two got along pretty well. Brianna was always pretty gentle around Darryl since the boy was pretty soft.

"So... you and Zak?" Brianna asked the innocent boy.

Darryl looked at Brianna with surprise, spitting his juice back into his cup. "Hm?" He asked her as he wiped his mouth.

Brianna was sent into a small laughing fit at the sight of Darryl literally spitting his drink. "I saw you two cuddling last night," She asked between her giggles.

"Oh," Darryl replied. He cleared his throat. "Skeppy can't fall asleep without holding something."

"Bullshit," Brianna said loudly. "No fucking way, he actually said that to you?"

Darryl's eyes widened. "What do you mean? Can he fall asleep without holding something?"

Brianna laughed again. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "Zak sleeps like a baby, with or without a stuffed animal. He totally just wanted to snuggle with you."

"Wait, but he's been sleeping with my stuffed creeper until..." Darryl's voice trailed off.

Brianna raised an eyebrow. "Until what?"

Darryl's eyes widened. "Do you think Zak ripped a hole in my creeper plushie?"

Brianna's jaw dropped and she busted out into another fit of laughter at Darryl's realization. "Holy shit, I didn't know he fucking ripped a plushie for you!!" She declared with even more laughter. "He loves you, dude."

Darryl's face softened. "Wait, what did you just say?" He asked her, wondering if he heard wrong.

Before Brianna could repeat her words, a loud cheer was heard from the game room. Brianna immediately started walking towards the noise, Darryl following her trail. The two of them arrived in the room to see Alice standing on the ping pong table, holding a red solo cup in her hand. Kids were gathered around the table and cheering her on as she struggled to keep herself standing.

"Get the fuck down," Jacob shouted at her as he entered the room, dragging a stumbling Tommy and Toby behind him.

Alice looked back over at Jacob. "Stop being a party pooper," She slurred with a burp and a giggle. "I have an announcement to make, bitch."

Jacob was taken aback by the sudden insult, but didn't say much else. He was curious to what the fuck she was going to say.

Zak and George entered the room soon after, rushing to Jacob's side. They started to whisper in the host's ear while Alice continued to talk.

"Where the hell is Clay?" The drunk girl asked everyone.

"Right here," Vincent told her, his arm wrapped around a drunk Clay. It seemed as though Vincent was their friend group's babysitter, since he was the only one sober.