Yui x Kate (1) (NSFW!)

A/N: This one was a request! It's gonna be pretty plain, but most likely with a good bit of dialogue between the two, and stuff that shows their personalities.

Kate heard her heartbeat pounding in her ears as the killer got closer, and she rushed to the nearest locker, trying to open it. "Get your own." A voice growled from inside, but Kate pushed past their strength, shutting the door. Whoever was there, she was pressed against. And judging by the feeling, it was a female, slightly taller than her. "Y-Yui?" Kate stammered nervously, and the girl covered her mouth. "Yes, but keep your voice down..." Yui growled in Kate's ear, and Kate nodded, her face hot against her hand with fear and with fluster.

Soon, the terror radius shrunk back down, and the two girls were safe. "Are you alright?" Yui said softly, her voice much less harsh whenever she wasn't scared and rushed. "Y-Yeah, it's just a l-little cramped in here, and it's hot..." Kate muttered, trying to push against the door. After a moment, she realized the locker door was jammed. She was stuck in there with Yui.

Yui slammed her buff shoulder into the door, grumbling something underneath her breath when the door didn't give. "We're not getting out of here, and it's hot as hell..." She said softly, and went to take off her jacket. There was little light in the locker, but the slots provided enough light for Kate to see Yui's defined, muscular arms and abdomen. Kate couldn't help but watch, her eyes wide and her face red as she stared at Yui's muscles. Yui seemed to notice, as she let out a low, teasing giggle. "What are you looking at?" She teased, and Kate looked away immediately, stammering. "U-Uh, nothing at all." She muttered. She was rarely nervous, so Yui knew that something was up.

"Do you like them?" Yui asked softly, flexing as she looked down at Kate. Kate nodded, her breath hitching a bit. "You can touch..." Yui said gently, and Kate bit her lip a bit, clearly interested in doing so. She brought her hands up to wrap around Yui's bicep, running her hands over her muscles as she clenched her legs shut nervously, closing her frame up. "Oh, you do..." Yui purred softly, noticing this as she got closer to Kate, sliding her thigh between Kate's to move up and touch her womanhood gently.

Kate gasped softly, embarrassed as she bucked her hips on Yui's thigh, holding back her noises. "A-Are you s-sure you're comfortable?" Kate stuttered, caring. "I'm very comfortable, are you?" Yui asked softly, her hands on Kate's hips now. "Y-Yes..." Kate stammered as Yui started to move Kate's hips down against her thigh, giving Kate deep, satisfactory friction. "T-That's... So g-good..." Kate said shakily, and Yui leaned down to kiss her neck gently, sucking on her neck here and there to give her light hickeys. She knew exactly what spots to hit, and what kind of thrusts to make. "D-Do you do this a lot?" Kate tried to tease, between hushed noises. "Quite often..." Yui responded, between panting and grunting from effort as she started to speed up, making Kate grip her back helplessly. Kate buried her face in Yui's shoulder, unable to quiet herself enough. Yui smirked at this, continuing at this pace.

Kate held onto her back tight, panting and moaning against her shoulder desperately. She didn't want to make too much noise and alert anyone to their location, but she couldn't help some of it.
Yui was too damn good.

After a bit of this, Kate couldn't take it anymore, and climaxed, her legs clenching around Yui's thigh. Yui slowed down her movements, kissing Kate's cheeks and jaw as she let the girl settle down. "I'd like one in return, if you don't mind..." Yui purred softly, and Kate nodded, getting on her knees in front of Yui.

She pulled down Yui's joggers and boyshorts, and Yui tangled her hands in Kate's hair. "I'll lead you... I want to be in control." Yui said softly, that dominance and strength still present in her voice. Kate nodded softly, and Yui gently guided her mouth to her flower. Kate gently licked her, and Yui shuddered a bit, pushing Kate further into her to encourage her to continue. Yui practically humped Kate's face as they continued, and Kate got faster and more familiar. This was her first time doing this, after all.

Yui didn't make many noises, but her breathing was very heavy as she got closer. "I-I'm... C-Cumming..." She groaned out, her legs twitching on either side of Kate's face as Kate slowed down, gently cleaning up Yui's wetness. Kate stood and wiped her mouth, and Yui pulled her boyshorts and joggers back up as if nothing had happened. She was rather casual about all of this, unlike Kate, who was unfamiliar with these things regarding girls. "H-Hey, um, Yui..." Kate said softly. "Where did you learn those things?" She asked, curious, after she got Yui's attention.

"Well, it was mostly just through practice and experience, but... You have to think, Kate, I founded an all women biker gang, with a very large amount of women who I was very... Close to." Yui explained, and Kate blushed a bit as she realized what she meant. "A-Ah, yeah, that makes sense..." Kate said softly, and Yui nodded. "Well... If you ever feel like getting trapped in a locker again for more practice, let me know..." Yui said with a smirk, before opening the locker door with ease. "W-Wait, how did you—?!" "It was never jammed. I had the full capacity to get out." Yui interrupted Kate with a giggle and a wink.

She walked away, leaving Kate with her mouth agape and her hair a mess as she stood in the locker, in shock.

That fox.