Chapter 22: Understanding You

In the heat of the moment, Jimin lost track of time. His hands were pressed against the bed and his face grew as red as the hanbok the king wore above him. There Jungkook remained, above the vulnerable omega as he stared into Jimin's eyes once he peppered gentle kisses along his exposed collarbone. Jungkook's fangs teased him further and his alluring gaze doubled on the daring feeling. Jimin looked up at the king once more to see that he was also breathless from the endless kisses that hinted at so much more.

Within seconds, Jungkook removed his hands from Jimin's and slid them down against the omega's chest. He felt the soft silk hanbok reward his touch by the grace of his fingertips. The king found his hands exploring the omega's body ever so slightly. Not wanting to make Jimin uncomfortable at all. While temptations filled their minds, Jungkook made sure he was aware of Jimin's feelings as he towered above him.

"More?~" Jungkook's low growl called to the omega as Jimin closed his eyes and clung onto the bed sheets desperately. "Don't be afraid to ask me..."

"Ah... please...more" Jimin begged. At this point, it was obvious that Jimin longed for what was in store. He secretly hid the rush he felt after their first kiss and anticipated for a moment like this to come again. The omega then closed his eyes once more as Jungkook's lips met with his neck. Only this time, he was beginning to feel the excitement of just a gentle touch like this.

Jimin was tempted to feel something, to experience something, he ran his hand along Jungkook's body and felt every firm crease above his torso. Every second they spent feeling the heat on each other's heated body, was a new experience for the two. Jimin touched Jungkook along his bigger frame and embraced his strong features like his chiseled waist and his sharp jawline.

Once Jungkook began to press his hips against Jimin's it was enough to make the bottom run his hands along his own chest to finally tug onto his ribbon. Shaky breathing escaped Jimin's lips, which sounded like heaven to Jungkook's ears. As an alpha, Jungkook found this sound rather intriguing and alluring, enough to awaken the same desires he dreamt of every night.

The ribbon was tugged off Jimin's hanbok instantly. Pale and tender skin was hidden underneath as Jungkook finally latched his gaze onto it. He tried to adjust to Jimin's beautiful skin even if it was just his chest. But of course, Jungkook couldn't contain himself. He kissed the omega once more, pressing his warm and cloud-like lips against the sweetest thing he's ever had contact with before. As the two made out over the bed, Jungkook's hands dared to touch the omega, but couldn't dare to push on any further until Jimin allowed him. Making the omega uncomfortable was something he longed to stray away from.

As trust burned in-between the two, Jungkook felt Jimin's hands latch onto his wrist and lead his hands over to his bare chest.

"You can touch me..." Jimin breathed and with the touch of the alpha's fingertips along his warm skin, Jungkook glanced down once more to observe Jimin's gentle chest. He looked at his swan as if he was only the rarest jewels in the land, he looked at Jimin as if he was everything to him at a time like this; holding such value and precious giggles was enough to remind Jungkook of his beating heart for the omega alone.

Jungkook ran his hand up Jimin's chest; touching the omega as he wished and focused onto the windows of Jimin's soul. Their eyes locked into one and closed in sync once they kissed. Only then, Jungkook traced his kisses back down to the omega's neck and finally to his chest. The feeling felt so naughty in Jimin's mind as it sent shivers down his spine; but he loved every bit of it.

The locked hips grinding against each other, the tempted kisses Jungkook sprinkled over Jimin's exposed skin, the heat that developed underneath their hanboks, and the constant huffing that escaped their lips, was all too much of a sign to urge them to go on further. Jimin huffed heavily until he let out a soft moan for the alpha.

"Oh Jungkook~" Jimin moaned. The omega pressed his head back onto the bed and arched his body against Jungkook's just to feel more of his bigger frame against his. His small hands clung onto the bed sheets once more as his eyes closed shut.