Chapter 33: Trust~

~~~~~~
WARNING: SMUT WRITING AHEAD
~~~~~~

      Jungkook absolutely hated the idea of allowing Jimin an exit in case he ever wanted to live another life with another alpha. The king's desperation clung its hands around Jimin's body and refused to let go as if it was a lonesome child looking for light in a dark room. But as much as it harmed the king to point Jimin to a way out if he wanted to leave, Jungkook had to give his omega freedom so he wouldn't marry with hate tied between their hearts.

       The king dried his own tears that escaped as he thought of letting Jimin go when he wanted to wake up one day and leave what they had behind. He absolutely despised it, but he knew he couldn't let his desperation take Jimin's freedom away too. His eyes latched onto Jimin's closed eyes as he counted the beautiful lashes just resting over the under parts to his eyes.

       "To lose you... it's something I can't bear to imagine, but I can't let you feel like there's no door to this closed room with me," Jungkook thought and caressed Jimin's face. There he leaned in and gave Jimin a kiss on his forehead, wishing Jimin could just say to marry him now, but the more silent the omega stood, the more fear Jungkook had in losing his swan.

       Jimin's eyes pulled open as his gaze locked onto the king's lips that pulled away from his forehead. "Kiss me, Jungkook," whispered the omega and held the king close to welcome the soft kiss he longed to feel. Once their lips touched, Jimin felt the king's hands in his hair, softly pressing his head in closer so he could continue the gentle kiss.

        The king slowly stepped back, leading Jimin to the bed as their contact never seemed to break loose. While their lips continued to meet, Jungkook finally sat back onto the bed and had Jimin before him, kissing him, and embracing him so innocently. Their breathing increased into the desire of their passionate kisses as Jimin was finally pressed against the bed where Jungkook towered over him once more.

       "Jungkook..." Jimin breathed effortlessly as his hands locked into the king's clutches. Each kissing and pushing against their own bodies into the feeling. The contact of their hands tightened as their hips engaged from the feeling. Causing the alpha to fully remove the upper coat Jimin had over his elbows. Once Jimin's skin was exposed to the king, Jungkook couldn't dare to hold himself back from his swan now.

       "I've missed you..." Jungkook spoke with delicacy, trailing his kisses against the omega's cheek and down his neck softly. Once the king reached the omega's mating mark, Jimin let out a soft gasp to his gentle breathing. It was as if the king soothed his pain and sent a sensual shiver down his spine. The feeling was enough to make Jimin feel as if the room around him grew fuzzy within seconds. "Your mark... it's beautiful, please don't hide it when you're around me," Jungkook whispered and watched the omega open his eyes and point his face towards the king into a nod.

      "Okay..." Jimin replied and looked into the alpha's eyes. The sight of the king like this always tended to make the omega smile to himself at how lucky he was to have such a caring alpha like Jeon Jungkook.

      Then, Jungkook pressed his lips along the mark and continued to teasingly suck onto the sensitive spot, causing Jimin to softly moan to himself. He felt short pleasures from his sensitive mark since the alpha that claimed him, was teasing the spot sensually. Jimin longed to wrap his arms around the king and pull him closer, but Jungkook kept Jimin's hands locked against the bed; interlocking hands and pressing their fingers against each other.

      "Stop..." Jimin suddenly whispered to the alpha. "J-Jungkook, stop it..." Jimin demanded once more and felt the alpha pull away, loosening his hands against the omega's grasps and looking over Jimin once more to ensure that he was okay.