Chapter 25: All Yours~

~~~~~~
WARNING: SMUT WRITING AHEAD
~~~~~~

"Jimin..." Jungkook gasped and looked down to see the omega sink against the bed and bite his lower lip in pleasure. The atmosphere thickened and the sweet scent of the omega slipped right into Jungkook's senses. "Oh Jimin, you're on your heat..." Jungkook growled and noted how wet the omega's entrance grew by the second.

Due to how lubricated Jimin's entrance became with his sweet slick, Jungkook found himself thrusting in faster and gaining louder moans from the omega underneath him. Jimin let out a moan and his body squirmed underneath as he desperately tried to wrap his arms around Jungkook's body, but the alpha held his hands down against the bed; restricting Jimin from touching him.

Jimin's entrance grew even more sensitive in his heat and the tip of his own cock was covered in the pre-cum that gushed out from the arousing thrusts Jungkook gave out. With this, Jungkook found it even more difficult to hold himself back now that Jimin was having his heat at the same time as the alpha's rut.

The combination was uncontrollable but the two grew desperate for each other. Jungkook grinded his hips in deeper as his muscles binded and released with every thrust. Sweat raced down their bodies and pre-cum coated just below their hips. Jungkook couldn't focus now, Jimin had a tight grip on the alpha's hands as they had sex over the wide bed. The way Jimin's sweet moans begged the alpha for more, and their tongues met against each other into kisses, it was driving Jungkook insane. He longed to bite Jimin all over his body, decorating hickeys and claiming the omega, but as hard as it felt to hold back, the more insane Jungkook felt himself getting.

"A-Ah! Ah, Jungkook! H-Harder..." Jimin begged in between his moans and finally found a way to escape Jungkook's tight grip and wrap his arms around the alpha's body. "I w-want it... J-Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook gripped onto the sheets of his bed as Jimin's nails dug into the alpha's perfectly sculpted back. However, Jungkook didn't care about Jimin leaving scratch marks on his skin, he worried about letting things slip from his mind. Jimin was starting his heat at the same time Jungkook was handling his rut. There was no way he could focus now with the alluring scent of the sweet omega punching him in the nose.

"A-Ah... J-Jimin... Mh..." Jungkook growled into each thrust he gave in to the omega and before he knew it, Jimin's body was glued against his. His shivering knees were pressed onto the sides of the alpha and his nails were engraved onto the alpha's back. Leaving red scratch marks on his pale back from the pleasure.

Their scents mixed together; a hint of a bittersweet tone stuck out to Jungkook the most, and he was addicted to it. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega's body and began thrusting harder. Automatically, Jimin's hips buckled underneath the alpha and his whimpers became more common into his helpless moans. However, he enjoyed every second of this new experience.

"Mmmh- ah~ Jungkook!" Jimin moaned against the alpha's ear. "N-Ngh... O-Oh just like that! Ah~"

"Uh... Jimin... y-you're so tight..." Jungkook moaned, kissing along Jimin's neck and sucking onto his collarbone.

Wet and loud slaps filled the room with moans erupting from the couple. Jimin felt himself coming closer to his climax as every thrust, made his entrance grow even more sensitive, and his heart beat faster. Within seconds, Jungkook sat up and held Jimin's hips up before piercing his cock inside Jimin's entrance. The quick thrusts and pre-cum slipped down to the damp sheets of the bed, and the omega's hands desperately tried to cling onto the bed sheets.

As Jungkook continued to thrust, he suddenly pushed the tip of his cock against Jimin's prostate. Instantly, Jimin closed his eyes tightly and gasped sweetly to the sudden feeling of ecstasy that overcame him.