Let Me Help You This Once... Or Many Times.

Bree rolled down the hallway to hear shouting and sneering accompanied with the banging sound of someone getting pushed into a locker. She decided to investigate, rolling over and finding that Brendon was bullying Jay, shoving him into a locker and sneering about his blindness... He was shoving him into her locker... again. Anger flickered in Brees mind as she rolled over, purposely rolling on top of Brendon's foot and stopping. "Is something going on?" She asked, his foot still pinned under her chair. Brendon's face twisted with pain.

"No," He said in a strangled voice, "Can you get off my foot?"

"No, I won't get off your foot, but I will call Cynthia over here."

"Please don't do that!" Brendon yelled, not eager for the black haired girl to come over and have another excuse to punch him in the face yet again.

"I will if you don't promise to leave Jay alone."

"For how long?"

"As long as you like both Haliah and Paige." She saw his face pale, "Yeah, I know you like both of them, which one? The golden blonde with green eyes? Or the light brunette with hazel eyes. You're going to have to choose one day." She examined her fingernails casually, "Oh, I'll also tell them you like them both and I'll even tell Cynthia you've kissed both of them."

Brendon blanched and quickly spoke, "O-Ok fine, I'll leave BlindJay alone."

"..." Bree lifted her head to narrow her amber eyes at him, an unusually serious look on her face.

"I mean Jay, I'll leave Jay alone, now will you get off my foot?!" Brendon asked his voice higher pitched in pain, his face twisted in extreme pain.

"Gladly." She rolled backward off his foot and he limped off to the cafeteria while Bree quickly turned and unlocked her locker before pulling Jay out by the front of his shirt. He stumbled and fell onto her lap, blind blue eyes dazed. "Hey Jay, locker again?" She asked with faint amusement, looking down at the sprawled boy half of him on her lap.

"Bleh, yes." He got to his feet and stumbled, rubbing his stomach like it hurt.

"Are you ok?" She asked him worriedly catching the stumble.

"In the gut again. You did pretty well right then," He commented, turning blind eyes on her, he seemed to struggle for a moment before he sighed, "Thanks for helping me."

"I was in the area," She smiled, "Let me know if he bothers you again."

Jay nodded and winced as he started to walk off towards the cafeteria.

"Let me help you," She abruptly seized him around the waist and pulled so he was sitting on top of her lap.

"I can handle it on my own Bree-" He said moving to get up.

"Stay still or I will, roll over your foot like you told me how to do it on Brendon and Braxton." He obediently sat back down. She moved her head to one side to see over his shoulder before putting her hands on the pushing rails of the wheels and starting to push her chair in the direction she wanted to go, towards the nurse's office.

"Bree you're going the wrong way," Jay said curtly, his cheeks red as a few other kids passed them.

"I'm going where I want to go and where you're coming to... Hey, Paige!" She chirped as the light brunette passed on the way to the cafeteria, "Having a good day?"

Paige's eyes twinkled at the amusing sight and she smiled, "Not really, but you made it better as always." She grinned at the sight of the paralyzed girl rolling along with Jay sulking and sitting on her lap, arms crossed stubbornly over his chest

"Have a chocolate bar!" Bree grinned, reaching back and tossing her friend a large Twix bar before continuing on her way, greeting a few more people and asking if they were ok or needed anything. Finally, she continued her sentence to Jay, " We're going to the nurse's office where you can take care of yourself and I can make sure you do." She rolled into the nurse's office, "Hey Leah, Jay's gonna borrow some supplies for a minute ok? You can get off now Jay."

"You won't flatten my toes?"

"No, unless you try and leave."

"Thank goodness." He got off and disappeared to take care of his injury while Bree looked at the small notepad that she wrote down things people needed and she would help them with.

'Small notebook for Holly, Acrylic paint for Hazel, blueprint paper and white marked for Fin, new basketball for Leon, a new fantasy novel for Cynthia... hm... I think I have one she might like. Anyway, cell phone for Finli -not sure how I'm going to get that one- birthday card for Hannah, running shoes for Hadara, babysitter for Faia, and 100 copies of an assignment for Mr. Dustin. Not too bad, I'll have to dig a bit into my savings for that cell phone but that's ok.' "Get your butt back over here Jay,' " Bree broke out of her thoughts as Jay came back, she pointed to her lap, "You're not going anywhere till Math."

"Ugh, fine." He grumped, moving over to her and grumpily sitting back in her lap. Bree smiled at Leah and thanked her before turning and they both left "I can walk you know." He grumped some more.

"Maybe, but why not be happy you get a free ride?"

"Because I can walk."

"Well I can't and rolling around is way more interesting, I mean, I get to roll down my own ramps and never have to move a single muscle down there! Besides Jay, I want to help you for a while ok? Just let me guide you, you aren't being a hindrance and I like doing it."

"... Okay," He sighed, "I'll let you have you way this once."

"This once?"

"Okay, many times to come but right now just this once."

"Alright, I can agree to that." Bree chirped happily as they rolled into the cafeteria and over to their friends.

Briarfeather and Cinderblaze - Complete 2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें