I can see! AU

"Jay! Let's go!" Holly yelled up the stairs, frustrated with her brother's grumpy attitude that had been going on for the past few years. "We need to go!"

Leon sighed and softly shook his head in exasperation, going places with his grump of an older brother had gotten harder after high school, when his best friend and their close friend, Breanna Grayas had left the country to go to an extremely good college six years ago, and Jay had been more grumpy ever since. "I'll go get him." he sighed and handed Lixa to Cynthia who wasn't going with them, busy with their baby girl and tired enough to fall asleep standing up. Leon ran up the stairs and nearly ran into his brother who scowled and barely dodged out of the way.

"I'm coming already, stop panicking and get out of the way."

"Jeez," Leon muttered as he turned and went back down the stairs, going over to Cynthia and sitting next to her on the couch, waiting for Jay. "He's coming," Leon told Holly before he pressed a kiss to Cynthia's temple.

"I'm right here," Jay grunted, stomping down the stairs and acting like a child. "Where are we going now?"

"We're visiting someone," Holly replied cheerfully, "now let's go already!"

"Hi, guys!" Jay heard Bree's voice and nearly did a double take, he hadn't heard her voice is many years, long enough for it to be nearly unfamiliar. "It's been so long! Come here! Give me a hug!"

"Is that really Bree?" He asked his brother in a hushed voice.

"Hi, Holly! Where's Cindy?" Bree inquired, hugging Holly.

"Yeah," Leon replied in the same hushed tone before jogging over to the woman and letting her envelop him in a bear hug, "Hey Bree, long time no see right? Cyndy's at home with Lixa at the moment, you should come visit sometime."

"Ooh! Isn't Lixa your daughter?! I bet she's really cute!" Bree chirped happily, smiling widely.

"Hey, Bree," Jay said curtly, blind blue eyes gazing vaguely in her direction.

Almost immediately the cheerful atmosphere changed from cheerful and excited to apprehensive and cheerful -the latter was from Bree.-"Hi, Jay!" Bree chirped, looking at him a bit apprehensively, "did you have fun with college?"

"Yes," Jay replied stiffly, "It was fun doing it all alone."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there," Bree apologized sincerely, "it was a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Jay didn't reply, gazing stonily in her direction. "Jay-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"Let me explain!-"

"No."

"Jay cut it out! Let me explain why I did it!-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"I can fix your vision!" Bree exclaimed in frustration and Jay froze, all four of them froze.

"W-what?" Jay breathed, taking a few steps away from her in surprise.

"It's a long story, but I can fix your vision, Jay!"

"Yeah," Bree finished explaining why she went to E.M.U (Engineering Master University) rather than W.E.(Warriors In Excellence) "I got a scholarship and initially said no, but they managed to get a hold of my blueprints for the VH, Vision Healer." She added at the blank look she was getting from the other four adults, "I only went there because they said they would help me build it it I went to the school."