Uh... Jay? You Alright? You Kinda Passed out...

Bree's eyes widened and she blinked at Leah, her amber eyes full of shock at the older woman's words. "W-what?" She spluttered in confusion, "Leah, you can't be serious."

Leah's gentle smile widened at the couple who both had disabilities, "I'm dead serious Bree, you're nearly twelve weeks."

Bree seemed to think about it for a moment before she smiled, pushing away her shock to replace it with a giddiness that made her almost child-like with how excited she was. "That's great!" She squealed, amber eyes glittering with more than her usual cheer. "What do you think Jay?" She asked, looking up at her curt husband with curious and cheerful eyes. Her expression changed to worry at his unusually pale face and she changed her tone to be full of concern. "Jay? You alright?"

Jay's blind eyes were focused blankly in front of him and indeed he was whiter than a sheet, more nerves or shock Bree and Leah couldn't tell.

"Jay?" Bree asked again, starting to look a little spooked and highly concerned at Jay's strange behavior.

Jay made a strangled noise like he was trying to say something, his face still very white.

Bree's eyebrows rose, "I can't understand you," she said patiently before her eyes widened as Jay passed out and she let out a yelp as her amber eyes watered in pain.

The thin twenty-three-year-old lurched to one side and fell over on top of Bree, hitting his head rather hard on the handrail of one of her wheels while his torso was sprawled over Bree's lap.

Bree looked at Leah through Jay's fingers, one of his hands had slapped her in the face and stayed there. "Um... should we wake him up?" She asked in a slightly timid tone, clearly unnerved by his sudden passing out. "And is this normal?"

Leah chuckled, "it's perfectly normal Breanna, most new fathers do that so don't worry about it." Bree looked relieved and Leah's expression changed to be serious, "although we should worry about how hard he hit his head."

Bree sighed and subconsciously brushed her fingers through Jay's gray-speckled black hair while using her other hand to push his hand from her face, "he's got a skull harder than sheet metal!" She snorted. "We bumped heads a while back and I had a throbbing headache for three days! I think he'll be fine!" She then started giggling, "although he swore he wouldn't pass out like this if and when I managed to get pregnant!"

Leah's lips quirked into a smile and she chuckled a little more, "Looks like Leon's a little braver than his brother, since he actually helped Cynthia when he found out both times."

Bree just burst out laughing.

:) :) :)

"I'm fine Leah!" Jay snapped at Leah and swatted his aunt's penlight away from his face as she checked him for a concussion, "I didn't hit my head that hard!"

Bree broke off his complaining, "you hit your head pretty hard Jay! Can you please just let her look you over?" She asked in exasperation from where she was sitting in her wheelchair snuggled in his hoodie, which was too big for the smaller brunette. "The metal on my wheels aren't soft and squishy!"

"I know that!" Jay snapped back and wilted at Bree's sharp breath through her nose, a silent signal he had annoyed her to a small extent. "Fine, continue. But I swear I'm fine."

Leah rolled her eyes at his stubborn attitude and began to resume checking him for any signs of a concussion.

"Hey!" Leon slid into the examination room and plopped himself down into one of the visiting chairs in the room, "what did Jay do to give him a concussion?" He asked curiously, settling in the chair and looking at his brother with curiosity.

Bree hid her face by the sleeves of Jay's jacket with a snort of laughter, her shoulders starting to shake from her laughter.

"Don't you dare Bree!" Jay shot at the giggling brunette, directing his blind gaze toward her direction. "Don't you dare tell him! And I don't have a concussion!" He exclaimed indignantly.

"Woah, there's no need to yell," Cynthia huffed as she slid into the room as well, she and Leon's two kids, Flynx -their six-month-old son- and Lixa -their three-year-old daughter,- were oddly absent. "If you hit your head on anything of Bree's wheelchair you probably do have a concussion, Jay," she pointed out.

"I don't have a concussion!" Jay snapped irritably and clenched his hands into fists, "Breanna Don't tell them!" He snapped at Bree who was about to reveal what Jay had done to nearly give him a concussion.

"Don't call me Breanna!" Bree shot back at him indignantly, the laughter draining from her body, "and you're tempting me too!"

"Please don't!" Jay pleaded with her, widening his blue eyes as an attempt to sooth his companion's anger and keep her from telling his brother and sister-in-law about his passing out.

Laughter filled Bree's eyes and she started to giggle once more. She didn't reveal anything though, probably not wanting to embarrass Jay anymore than he already was.

Leah clicked off her penlight, tucked it into her breast pocket and smiled at her youngest nephew and his wife, "Bree just found out she's pregnant and Jay passed out a few moments after I told Bree."

For a few moments, it was silent as Jay's face flushed with embarrassment and mortification. Then Leon grinned at his brother, stood up, and slapped him on the back, "What took you so long? You've been taking a super long time to actually have any kids Jay!" He grinned, leaned closer to his brother, and spoke in a low tone, "are you that awkward or something? Cause it can't be Bree's fault, she's too excited to try everything and anything."

Jay spluttered indignantly, "I'm not awkward you blonde haired brick!"

Leon frowned at the nicknamed but raised his hands in surrender before snickering slightly, "you passed out when she told you?"

Cynthia rolled her eyes at the pair of brothers and hauled her body into a squatting position before hugging Bree, "Congrats Bree, it's wonderful news!"

Bree giggled and returned Cynthia's warm but slightly awkward embrace, with the latter woman's five-month pregnant belly. "A few months behind yours, isn't that funny?"

"Shut it, Leon!" Jay snapped at his brother, making the two girls respectively sigh and mumbled under their breath, "not all of us are incapable of being thoughtful and not impulsive!"

Cynthia looked sharply up at Jay and she pushed herself to her feet, standing next to the slightly hurt Leon. She opened her mouth to snap back at him, but to her surprise, Jay apologized on his own.

"Sorry," Jay mumbled and averted his blind gaze away from their direction, he could feel Bree's disapproving gaze on him, which was why he apologized in the first place. "That was rude."

Leon cracked a grin and affectionately nudged his brother, "it's all good, I had to give you a bit of crap for passing out, you know that."

"I am well aware," Jay grunted irritably.