Chapter 35

5 Months Later

Lala Pov

Five months later seems like a long time doesn't it ? Well not really , time flew by so fast . From that crazy ass summer to now life has been treating me well , if I do say so myself . Sage and I relationship has been so good it's as if that little beef never existed . Now it's four of us , Me , Nali , Sage & Aaliyah . We love us some Aaliyah she's like the glue for all of us .

Nali and I was actually able to get our apartment now instead of later on and that is such a blessing our dorm room was kinda getting crowded cause we had alot of shit an we are just ready for the next phase in our life .

Im seeing someone new , Kwame and I finally called it quits he admitted to cheating and yes we continued a sexual relationship but it just became too toxic for my liking ya know ? Anyways his name is Leon and he is soooooooo fine ! I've been on my Aaliyah Jay timing and kinda hiding him from the world even from my best friends .. sorry guys lol but im just not ready to come out about me being with someone new especially since it's only been 3 months it's still so fresh .

Nali is doing well also , she's still working hard and ever since her and Kasim broke up she cried for a bit but she picked herself back up and kept her head in the game. She understood why he wanted a break at first until he started being on his own Aaliyah Jay timing and started posting himself with this same girl but it would be like a hand or something . For someone so inlove , i wouldn't expect him so move on so quickly but his coping mechenisms be weird , he be needing distractions with these other females and then they somehow turn into relationships . That happened with Queen .

"Lala i have a client coming over can you help me staighten up the house ?" Nali said coming into my room , I nodded and helped her clean up . Our apartment wasn't even dirty it never usually is , we just had to fix up the throw pillows in the living room and sweep and shit like that .

We was just about done and just in time for her client to come considering she was just downstairs .

There was a knock on the door and nali went to go answer the door , " Hey kim , come on in" Nali said letting her in and brining her to the little area in the living room where she does hair .

Nali Pov

My pretty client Kim came and she wanted a wig install for her birthday , she was getting a blonde wig installed and it's half up half down with strands hanging in the front , since it's a frontal she can switch it up with diffrent hairstyles . I've known Kim for a good month and she wants to be my brand ambassador for my clothing line coming out soon Made In Nali , my hair line Naliana , that's just what I think what my name would be if it was longer

Once my hair line drops im gonna take a break from doing hair and focus on selling it , cause I got all types of wigs , bundles , closures and frontals and I got my besties modeling my hair that I already got for a little sneak peak and everyone is literally inlove and i am inlove myself when I wear it in public they love how full it is and the length how each type of hair texture whether its straight , deep wave , loose wave etc looks I am just so ready to start selling and have everyone looking good and the lace will make it seem as if everyone is going to Arrogant Tae .

A good 2 hours later I finished her hair and I took my pictures and videos to post on my page , she then paid me and left .

"Bitch you bodied the fuck" Lala said

"thanks bae" i said

I have to start getting ready for class since it's 12pm now , i made sure I took kim early today so I wouldn't be late late

I went into the shower and took a 30 minute shower and decided to be simple and put on some biker shorts , a hoodie and my all white Cortez , I grabbed my purse and left my room and saw that Lala had a boquet of flowers in her hand .