showtime baby

angel had just gotten news she would be a guest on a new tv show. the show would include a bunch of male trainees from around the industry and train with each other.

angel would be contestant on it as well. which seemed weird because it is a bunch of boys and one girl. angel thought of the exposure she could get.

she accepted and would be in the show in one week.

the show contacted her saying she was going to need to prepare a song and dance for the audition clip.

//////time skip because I am ✨lazy✨////

angel arrived on the facility for the show. she was ushered by staff to go to the room where she would be interviewed.

angel walked in and was handed a name tag. she walked over to the center of the room where some people sat at the front of the room.

"please introduce yourself to us and what company you come from." she said, looking up from her papers.

angel nodded and proceeded.
"hello. I am angel. I am a 5 week trainee at jyp entertainment." she bowed.

"jyp huh. do you understand that this is a mostly male show? why did you chose to join when we reached out?" another man in the front asked.

"well, I have only been a trainee for 5 weeks so I dont have much experience. this show would be good for me to improve a lot and get more exposure." angel replied.

the people in the front nodded in agreement. they told her to get ready for her audition.

for the vocal proportion, angel chose to rap to 3racha's matryoshka.

adding her little spice to the song, she nailed the performance. showing of her boyish charms, the judges were impressed. they had never seen a girl do so well.

moving on to her dance, angel decided create choreo to Dean's '21'.

having a more chill and hard hitting song gave angel an advantage to create choreo. the song had clear beats to add to.

after her audition, the judges clapped for her. angel bowed.

"I cant believe you have only been a trainee for only 5 weeks. I have seen trainees who trained for 4 years and dont look that good!" one judge said.

"I wish you the best on this show."one of the judges said.

fast forward to the next week, angel was now there for the shooting of the first episode. angel was announced last after all the trainees were there in their seats.

they were shocked to see a girl in this show. as angel tried to find a seat, she heard the whispers from them as she walked by. keeping a straight face, she sat down near the front of the room.

angel recognized Jun in the room full of boys. she waved at him and smiled, but he looked away. angel was confused of why he would do that but shrugged it off.