idol interactions pt.2

angel was on a variety show, where she would be giving a tour of JYP Entertainment.

as she entered the building, she waved over to the front desk person, walking over to her to talk.

"Unnie had watched me get lost a thousand times." she said.

the two of them laughed, explaining the times angel would look like a lost puppy.

as the tour continued, they walking into Youngjae from Got7. angel greeted him and told him about the tour she was giving.

he decided to join, saying he had practice but he could skip it.

the duo decided to walk to the cafe and stop to get a drink.

angel introduced the new interior design of the cafe made by the cafe workers themselves. she want them to come out and get recognized but they all hide in the back.

"they seem to be a bit camera shy right now." angel giggled.

youngjae and angel took their drinks and decided to go to once of the vocal rooms. on the way there, angel and youngjae had a competition of who could finish their drink the fastest.

youngjae had a grapeade while angel had her signature iced mocha. the two faced off in a battle starting at each other. youngjae lost it when he saw angel drinking and giving in a very "threatening" glare causing him to spit out his drink and onto angel's face.

they both laughed out loud, angel on the floor and youngjae holding on the wall. angel was so caught off guard that she was holding her stomach due to laughing so hard. they both cleaned up and led the camera crew to a occupied vocal room.

inside stood young k and wonpil from day6. they bowed and greeted each other.

"youngjae, jackson hyung is looking for you. he said you weren't at practice." wonpil said.

youngjae's face darkened. he knew if jackson was looking for him, he was in trouble. before angel could say anything else, he dragged her to the dance practice room.

before entering, angel gave him a little pep talk. she looked at the camera and whisper a "fighting!"

once they walked in, youngjae bowed and apologized for his lateness. the rest of got7 were about to beat his ass before angel walked in, to which they all smiled and ran over to her. completely forgetting youngjae.

"aigoo, angel! have you shrunk? I can barely see you when I look straight in front of me!" bambam said, earning a light punch from angel

jaebom picked angel up and spun her around. she squealed and giggled at his action.

once she was put down, jackson hugged her very tightly.

"angel do you need any money! oppa can give you some!" he said.

"I swear everytime i visit got7, i get a little richer." angel said to the camera

"uncle jackson no thanks. I have enough." angel responded, giving him her best smile to pursue him to not give her money

"YAH WHO ARE YOU CALLING UNCLE! I AM ONLY LIKE 13 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!" jackson yelled, causing angel to cover her laughter.

he ran over to her and slipped like $150 USD worth of korean wons into Angel's pocket without her noticing.

angel tried to escape the never ending uncle7 by leaving the room. mark tried to get angel to take his jacket saying she would get sick. jinyoung tried to take another selca with angel saying his mom wanted to know how she was doing. jaebom hugged her one last time before angel slipped out of the room.