idol interactions

angel was an mc for music show once again. it was the finale where all the idols gather to find out the winner for that week.

her , chani(sf9) and hyunjin were mcing. she held the trophy in her arms tightly careful to dont like it drop.

angel got to announce the winner for the week which was gfriend. one of Angel's ult groups ever.

once angel walked over, she saw sowon and umji closes to her. the confetti was falling and the two girls just looked so ethereal to her, keeping her frozen in place. angel stared at them, awestruck. eunha started to speak into her mic thanking buddies for the win.

umji noticed the small girl looking at them and motioned her to come closer. angel gulped nervously and walked over to them, bowing repeatedly.

as angel handed the trophy over, her hands shook nervously. sowon quickly took it and patted the small girl's head, giving her a motherly smile.

hyunjin noticed that angel was gone for a longer amount of time and saw the interaction. he smiled knowing angel was going to be talking about this to everyone for at least the next 2 weeks. he whispered to chani to get angel back over to end the show.

chani pulled angel's jacket a bit to get her back over. angel bowed once again to gfriend and waddled back over.

once they did the ending, everyone started to leave for the encore. the mcs lingered for a bit, letting everyone else go first to their dressing rooms. the mcs decided to cheer on gfriend during their encore stage.

angel saw yuju walking over to her. yuju started to sing in her mic, angel clapping along to her.

once she reached angel, she gave her mic for her to sing. angel gladly sang, knowing every word to the song.

hyunjin and chani giggled on the side, seeing angel more confident in her korean singing than saying her lines for mcing.

Yerin brought angel over where the rest of the girls were and began dancing. of course, angel started to dance as well.

angel was one of the luckiest buddies (gfriend's fandom name) ever. and of course she got a signed album and pictures with the girls, which is her wallpaper now.

//

angel was now mcing for idol room as a special guest host. this episode, the boyz would be on the show.

angel was excited since she was a really big fan of them. more specifically sangyeon. he was just always captivating to angel, and she was a huge school girl crush on the leader.

once the show started, angel was introduced to the viewers. she then got to announced today's guest, the boyz.

the regular mcs asked angel if she knew them, to which she answered yes.

"I have known them ever since debut!" she answered.

they also asked her if she held a biased. angel covered her face with her cards as she blushed in embarrassment.

the boyz grew more curious of the girl's bias. they all fixed their outfits and tried to make them look the best for the flustered girl.

the mcs took the chance to tease angel and let them all go one by one and say something to her to make angel even more flustered.

sangyeon went at the end of the line, already knowing he was her bias. he smiled into his hands knowing the best way to fluster her.

sunwoo saying that angel was hurting his heart. angel bursted out laughing accidentally spitting on his face a bit. causing sunwoo to jokingly sulk his way to the side. of course angel apologized quickly.

one by one, everyone went getting the same reaction from angel, her laughing for embarrassment.

there was only two people who got different reactions from angel, which were eric and younghoon.

eric took Angel's chin and made her look up at him, causing angel to blush furiously. like the was a red tomato. she crouched down the her knees to hide her face causing everyone to laugh. eric was so proud of himself.

younghoon was right before sangyeon. he used his height to his advantage in his turn. he took angel's cards and held them above her causing her to try and jump to get them. he smirked at the 4'11 girl and said that if she kissed him she could get her cards back. angel lightly punched him in the stomach and younghoon being the giant baby he was, overreacted. he hunched over as angel took her cards from him. everyone bursted out in laughs.

when it was sangyeon's turn, angel already was blushing. he smirked down at her and leaned towards her neck. his breath fanning over her neck made her shiver.

"it's me isnt it?" he whispered.

angel stood still as he backed away. she was even redder than Eric's turn. sangyeon and everyone else jumped around jumped around now knowing Angel's bias.

let's just say she is forever teased by her friends. also sangyeon and her are good friends.

//

angel was a guest on 'knowing brothers' with somi, vernon,and joshua.

as they walked in the classroom, you could tell angel wasn't as close to everyone as they were to each other. vernon and joshua were in a group so of course they were close. somi was a social butterfly so she got along with everyone.

angel though, seemed a little more reserved. she was outside most conversations and just observed the scene in front of her.

somi noticed this and linked arms with her. she looked down at her before saying

"you okay?"

angel nodded quickly and smiled up at her. somi pursed her lips together, think of ways to being attention to angel.

the cast was talking about differences they had about being a forgiener in korea and in the entertainment industry.

heechul noticed somi and angel staying mostly outside the conversation and decided to say something.

"angel, what about you?" he asked.

angel looked at him and back at somi. somi encouraged her to speak, rubbing th back of angel's head.

"I think the hardest thing for me was the makeup! I once went on stage with a completely different face shade than my arms." she said.

everyone laughed at her frustration. angel laughed along too.

"what do you do now?" hodong asked.

"I do everything myself. I do my own.
i do my own makeup with the correct shades." she proudly said.

somi proudly looked down at her, like a mother would.

further on in the show, angel felt more and more confident in her korean and spoke up more.

when it was her turn for people to guess the situation, she struggled to read the cards in front of her. she cutely pouted and looked at vernon in desperation to help her.

he smiled and chuckled at her and walked over to her. youngchul commented on their interaction.

"angel is so cute! vernon has fallen for her charm." he said, making everyone fond over her.

vernon explained to her the words before angel looked up at him with doe eyes. vernon covered his cheeks from blushing. vernon hugged her, which angel gladly returned and since vernon was giant next to angel, he rested his head on her own. he chuckled and walked back to his seat.

when he sat back down, angel smiled from cheek to cheek at him, thanking him once again. both him and joshua blushed like crazy. joshua even put his head down to hide his dad like smile.

the rest of the show, angel brought out the inner parent in all of them.

the internet went crazy over these reaction, officially nicknaming her "Little Sister"