showtime baby pt.3

disclaimer: this chapter has some explicit language and some mentions of physical and mental violence. if you are sensitive to those topics, I recommend you skip this chapter.

angel walked back on set for another shooting of the show. she was extremely tired from the night before. all last night and early morning, she did online school. angel completely forgot about school until ashley texted her asking how it was going. when she logged on to class, she saw so many missing and overdue assignments she had to do.

after staying up all night and using her brain for wayyyyy too long, angel could barely keep her eyes open. literally, she was falling asleep on the chair.

kimo walked in and saw the small girl passed out. he chuckled to himself and sat down next to her.

time went on and it was time to shoot. angel was still asleep though. kimo didn't bother to wake her up; he wanted her to get as much rest as possible considering her age and the amount of work she puts in everyday.

so, he rested her head on his shoulder, blocking her from the cameras point of view. kimo didnt want her to feel embarrassment if her sleepy face was shown on camera.

while the judges were explaining the trainees next project, angel started to stir in her sleep. she quietly started to whimper which kimo noticed. he looked down at her and saw her furrowed eyebrows. kimo studied her actions as she continued to sleep.

Angel's POV:

"Hey what do you mean? You can't just kick me out!" she yelled.

"Watch me!" her mom yelled.

She threw all her clothes out of Angel's dresser onto the floor. Angel started to tear up, knowing this time would come sooner than later.

"Fine." Angel said, tears threatening to spill.

"You want me gone. I will leave."

Angel took her suitcase and duffel bag out and threw her clothes in them. Tears already streaming down her face, she angrily packed up.

"You dont ever listen to me. I am your mother and you should." Angel's mother said, standing in the doorway.

Footsteps came up the hallway towards her room. Angel stayed still. Her mom turned towards the sound and scoffed.

"Guess what she did." her mom said.

"This bitch auditioned for her little kpop company."

"No she didnt." the voice said.

"Yes she did. I have proof too. Here look at this."

her mom shoved the papers into her father's hands, shaking her head.

"We told you no!" He shouted.

"You don't fucking control me!" Angel said, zipping up her bags and heading out her door.

"Come back here!" her dad grabbed her bags, violently pulling her back.

"You don't ever listen do you? Not once! Not fucking once." her dad said, spitting  at her face while yelling at her.

"Let me live! If it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out! Okay? I can still go to school if it doesnt work out. Just let me try-" angel started to say.

"GOD JUST GET OUT!" her dad said, hitting the wall.

angel flinched at the sound but nonetheless stood her ground.