as the world caves in

I never liked her anyways

she always took the spotlight whenever she could. attention seeker

I knew she was bad news

she is so young but I cant believe she did that. another useless girl trying to be an ido.

she was ugly anyways

she did drugs because she was hideous

angel read comments like those for hours. the anonymous user's post blew up with hate comment all aimed at angel. over night, angel became one of the most hated idols ever.

why do I feel so guilty when I did nothing wrong? she thought.

she decided that she get some fresh air and clear her mind. a walk to the cafe would be perfect.

angel got changed and put a mask on and headed out the door. no one came with her because no one was home. or at least she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

angel walked through the hall of JYP and wandered to the cafe. she just wanted some company to help her through this.

as she entered the cafe, she was i.n. and felix in the cafe as well. she beamed up and went to them.

"hi guys!" she said, smiling from ear to ear

they both looked at her and awkwardly smiled at her. they moved away, almost avoiding her.

"what's the matter? is everything okay?" angel asked, not getting a response.

that's when hyunjin interfered. he came out of no where and stepped in between angel and the other boys.

"get away." he said, starting her down.

angel was dumbstruck.

"why? did i say something wrong?" she said, her voice getting smaller and smaller .

"uh yeah you did. stop acting all innocent, I knew you were sketchy from the start." he said lastly, taking felix and i.n. out of the store.

angel was almost in tears. they didnt actually believe it right?

she went to the cashier and got what she came for.

as she waited for her drink to come out,  she thought about what hyunjin said.

did the post seem real? where the photos of her real?

angel questioned herself. what if she did do drugs?

she thought she really did. if these post where believable, maybe it was true. questioning her actions that she never did, angel almost persuaded herself she did smoke.

after her drink came out, she headed towards a vocal room, just to get stuff if her head. maybe sing some songs til her throat hurt, come up with song lyrics, or scream til her lungs gave out.

she opened a room up, and saw mark in the room all alone. when he saw her, his eyes widen.

"why did you smoke?" he said, flat out.

"I didnt." she responded, cracking a bit due to the tears coming back up.

he sighed and walked out of the room.
as he passed her he whispered

"I thought you were better."

angel felt tears go down her face. silently she sat down alone.

she didnt do it but why did she feel so guilty?

during the next 15 minutes angel just cried. tears came out with out ending. her throat began to dry up, scratching it every sob she had left. her face became puffy and red from her rubbing her tears away.

a text showed up on her phone, lighting it up.

meet me in my office 4:00.

it was ashley.

angel sighed at bit after her breakdown and responded to the text saying she would be there.

angel wanted to get her sadness out of the way besides crying. she looked something up on her phone and opened her mouth.

she sang. maybe not the best way every, but just to pour more emotion out. the song 'as the world caves in' seemed like a good fit for angel. the lyrics were fitting and the notes were something angel could devote herself in

as the high note came, angel prepared her herself to scream her heart into. she held the sleeves of her jacket and gripped it to the point were her fingernails pushed into her hands.

she let everything out, falling apart once again, but this time it was not out of sadness but anger. why do they believe it?