The Beginning

Third Person POV

Small groans could be heard from a brunette boy as he had awoken to the view of Hollywood but upside down.

A scream was emitted from said person as his eyes started to adjust to the light. He struggled to a bit trying to get loose then finally gave up.

He cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled, "HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!" it echoed.

He kept screaming for help multiple times.

-Earlier that day-

"Anata wa Suidōkyoku kara kimashita? /You're from the waterworks bureau?" An old woman asked.

"Hai, fukisokuna tenkō ni yori suishitsu osen ga zōka shite iru koto o gozonjidesuka?/Yes, did you know water contamination is growing due to weather irregularities?" An old man asked.

"Hontō?/Is it true?" The old lady asked.

"Hai,-sōdesu. Sarani, kaku jūkyo ni mizu firutā o setchi shite imasu./Yes, it is. What's more, we're having each residence install a water filter," The old man said as he sat next to the old lady.

"Mizu firutā?/a water filter?" the old lady asked.

"Tei kakaku de go teikyō itashimasu./We can give you one at a reduced cost,"the old guy said smiling and getting closer to the lady only for her to push him out.

" Hitsuyō arimasen!/We don't need it! "the lady yelled.

"Īe, mattekudasai, soreha hōritsudesu. Mō kimatteru/No wait, it's the law. It's already been decided, "the old guy try to convince.

"Iranai/ I don't need it," the old lady said, "O makase kudasai/Please leave."

The door was shut in the old guys face. The old lady walked to her kitchen and took a flyer off the fridge.

It was raining as someone held an umbrella over their head, walking through the streets.

"O toiawase arigatōgozaimasu/Thank you so much for contacting us," A brunette guy smiled as he was checking the sink, "Watashitachiha, korera no Suidōkyoku no sagi-shi ni yotte mottomo eikyō o ukete iru hito-tachidesu./ Were the ones most affected by those water bureau imposters."

"Kore wa chirashi ga itta kotodato sugu ni kidzukimashita/I realised right away that this is what the flyer mentioned," The old lady said going through the fridge.

"Kōrei-sha o taishō ni suishitsu osen o riyō shite iru nante shinjirarenai /I can't believe they're using water contamination to target elderly people," The brunette said.

"Kōrei-sha o miorosanaide kudasai/Don't look down on elderly folk, we have more life experience," The old lady said opening a cabinet and taking out a cup, "Watashi ga saigo ni koko o mita no wa itsudesu ka?/ When's the last time I looked here?"

"Osen no zōka ni tsuite sono bubun wa nanideshita ka?/What was that part about increasing contamination?" the old lady asked.

"Hai. Tokidoki mizu shori puranto wa oitsuku koto ga dekimasen./ Right. Sometimes the water processing plant can't keep up,"the brunette answered finishing up his work and turning to face the lady," Genki-sōdesu. Han'i-naidesu/looks like you're fine. It's within range."

"Han'i-nai?/Within range?" the old lady asked.

"Hai. Karada e no eikyō wa arimasen'node go anshin kudasai/ Yes. There's no immediate effect on the body, so don't worry," the brunette answered turning back around.

"Sugu ni eikyō wa arimasen ka?/No immediate effect?" the old lady asked once more.

"Hōritsu de anzen to mitome rareru han'i-nai/ Its within a range that's deemed safe by the law," The brunette replied.