IV

A few hours later Onceler and Melvin reach the nearby town Greenville. He looks around at the people anxiously. He parks the cart in an alley, then walks over to the Gazebo.

He clears his throat and hooks up his guitar. He hums the tune to his newly written song, then begins to strum his guitar.

"The Thneed is good~ The Thneed is great~" he sings, showing off his Thneed scarf.

~ cue edgy boy reading a book~

A few people gather around the gazebo, watching the Onceler in amusement.

He looks across the small cluster of people, continuing to sing about his Thneed.
A few people snicker at him.

Onceler continues singing about his Thneed, hoping that someone would consider buying it. However, it was unsuccessful. After wasting several hours standing in the gazebo he stomps back to his cart and gets back on.

"Let's go Melvin." He growls.

Melvin takes Onceler and the cart back to the valley about an hour and a half later. He stomps off of the cart with his guitar and Thneed, then heads to his tent.

The lorax sits on the ground and looks at the Oncler snickering. "So how did it go, beanpole."

"Why do you care." Onceler glares as he plops onto a chair.

He scoffs. "Oh, I don't. Do you not know what sarcasm is, you green bean fuck!"

"Whatever, you peanut looking bitch." He slams his head onto the table with a grunt.

"Well, since it looks like you're a fucking failure, you have no need to touch my trees!"

Onceler grits his teeth and lifts his head up. "I can touch whatever fucking tree I want! As a little shrimp you can do nothing about it!" He slams his fist on the table. "Bitch!"

"Bet, you gay green bean!! I'll bust your kneecaps!!"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU TWAT!" Onceler roars at the Lorax.

He scoffs and walks backwards, then reached for the door knob "....can you get that for me"

He glares and slowly opens the door for Lorax.

The Lorax glares and walks out. "Thanks...bitch"

"Hmpf." Onceler slams the door. He'd keep trying to sell the Thneed. Revolutionary inventions take time to become famous. He sighs and nibbles on a pancake.

The lorax looks through his window and glares at him. He goes sliding down the window.