Chapter 4:🌏

1 Week Later

"Now introducing our newest officer, Toph Beifong," The crowd roared and the ganng shouted and cheered for there friend.

Later

"Look who it is," Aang smiled, "Congrats Beifong," Sokka laughed.

"Hey, It's Officer Beifong to you," Toph punched his arm, "Hey little sis," Tai came over and noggied his sisters head.

"Thank you Tai," She laughed.

"It's just like yesterday you were earthbending me into a tree," Tai wiped his tears, "Please don't cry," She slapped a hand to her forehead.

1 week Later

"We got a runaway on Moon-bay Drive," The transmitter spoke, "Officer Beifong on it," Toph said as she chased the car.

"Your not getting away that quickly," Toph said to herself as she chased them down.

"Gotcha," she used her metal lines and wrapped up the thief's.

"Good job Beifong, but leave the work to the real cops," Kyle said before walking off.

"What?" Toph was confused by his comment, "just stay out of our way," he said.

She was angry but didn't wanna start something.

She walked inside her house were she found her brother on couch, "Hey, sis," he said munching on a packet of chips.

"How was work," he asked, "it was shit, everyone is shit," She stomped up to her room and slammed her door.

Tai knew something was up so he decided to call for back up.

He answered the door, "We came as quick as we could," Katara said, "Shes up stairs throwing things against the wall," Tai said.

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKEN DUMB!" She shouted and it could be heard through the whole house.

The screaming stopped and Katara went up first, "Hey Toph," Katara ducked her head in before bobbing it back behind the door as Toph threw a frame towards her.

"Katara? What are you doing here," Toph snapped out of her angry phase and was confused to why her friends were there.

"I came to check on you," Katara walked in and saw the room was completely trashed.

"Well, I'm okay," She huffed, "You didn't need to come," Toph smiled.

"We brought food," Katara said, "Why are we still standing here, I'm starving," Toph ran past Katara.

"Hey you two," Toph sat down with Aang and Sokka, "Hey, what happened," Sokka asked.

"Nothing, can we just eat," She kept brushing off the problem, "Not until you tell us what happened," Aang moved the food farther away.

"Okay, if you wanna know so bad," Toph sunk into her chair, "I've been catching criminals all week but the other officers are thinking I'm just a rookie and I can't catch real criminals," She said.

"Your not telling us everything," Tai said, "Fine! It's because I'm the only other girl officer in precinct," She snapped.

"Well, that's shit," Katara said, "Its like there intimidated by you."

"Well, I don't give two flying fucks about those lilylivers have to say. I'm a Beifong and The greatest earthbender too," Toph was sounding like herself again.

"Well that's good to hear," Tai said, "I'm also the hungriest person in the world too, so hand over the grub," She demanded as she snatched it from Aang.

Later 

"Hey Toph, what are you doing out here," Katara asked as she walked over to her.

"Just contemplating," She said, "It's been a while since we spoke like this," Katara laughed.

"Yeah, What did you need," Toph asked, "Nothing just wanted to come and talk to you," She said.

 1 1/2 years before

"No mom, I'm not coming to Aunt Willow's, I gotta study," Toph said, "Okay, bye," She hung up as she walked into the store.

"Cinnamon? Cinnamon? Cinnamon!" Toph looked, "Toph! No way," Katara looked from the other side of the shelf, "Katara? Hi! Hey! What are you doing here."

Toph was surprised by this, "Meet me at the Coffee shop in ten," Katara told her, "Okay," Toph said.

10 Minutes later

"Toph, you came," Katara hugged her friend, "How have you been," Katara pulled away.

"I've been great, Moving back was a good thing," Toph smiled, "How have you been," Toph said.

"I've been good, Its been a while, hasn't it," Katara laughed a little, "Yeah, Hows the rest of the Gaang," Toph asked.

"They have been good, we missed you," Katara said.

Silence took over the conversation, "So, Hows Sokka," Toph asked out of nowhere, "He's good," Katara said.

Silence drew over again, "I miss the group," Toph said, "We miss you too," Katara said.

They spoke for a little while longer, "Well, I gotta get back, Lets meet up again some other time," Toph smiled as Katara left.

Present Time

"Well," Katara said, "We should probably go back inside, It's getting cold." 

"You go ahead, I just need a little more time," Toph smiled and Katara left.

Sokka noticed the girls outside and Katara returning back in, "Is she okay,"  He asked.

"She's doing fine," Katara said.

Sokka just stood there staring at her, "Hurry up and go talk to her," Katara nudged Sokka.

"Okay,Okay," He laughed, "I'm going," He said.

Sokka walked outside and stood with Toph.

"Hey..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned for more chapters😆