Chapter 69

n/a: I finally posted that one-shot book I was talking about months ago. It does have some smut though. Each chapter will have a trigger warning if applicable. please check it out and make requests. 3 chapters, 2 lohrzel and 1 bellzel, are already up! I've already got a request queue between here and AO3, so if you want something, be quick to request it.

There was a good side to Rivera's idea to go public. Now they did not have to worry about what would happen if they went on the offensive. It was already out in the open. Idina texted Carlyle with Aaron watching over her shoulder, still holding a restless baby. At least Lucinda was not bawling, but Idina was fairly certain she would want her mother soon as start causing ruckus only she could create. And with Soren snoozing on her chest, she wanted nothing more than to bring all three of them into her room and sleep with them there. Once in a while would not create a dependency, right? If they'd been one baby, she had to face it, they would have spent every night from the moment they were born to now in their room, but with three it could be just too hard to manage sometimes.

Carlyle knew what had happened. His firm was blowing up his phone just as much as Idina's fans and enemies were blowing up hers. He told them not to read it, not yet. Not to worry about it. He had people on it If they had mentioned anything about Erika, this would be such a blatantly illegal act they would go to jail. Idina could not even post a picture of her daughter without CPS jumping down her throat and threatening to take her away. That was the thing with foster, no social media posts. It had helped surprisingly in their angle that this was not a press stunt. The TV interviews for her movie had been nothing but a miracle.

Idina huffed at her phone and Aaron toke it away from her.

"Hey!" she exclaimed.

He shushed her and pointed to the sleeping infant. She flipped him the bird as he told her not to get worked up over it as there was nothing they could now and getting worked up was not productive.

She picked Soren up, his face resting in her hand and his legs dangling on either side of her arm. She kissed him. They were sleeping in their room tonight. Idina knew she was supposed to be sleeping all night long but how could she resist? Aaron could barely do it and he had not carried them for nine months.

Lucinda was getting drowsy. Her face was falling asleep, and then she would perk up and look around when someone moved, only to fall asleep again. This girl did not want to miss a single thing, that was certain.

"Babies in our room?" she whispered to her husband.

He nodded enthusiastically, a large smile upon his face as he cradled their daughter and kissed her little forehead. Idina was had been stupid to worry that she would not have enough perfect left for them; Aaron was overflowing with it. Still, even after he had used it to create three perfect babies.

They went to their room and found that Walker was already there sound asleep. Idina kissed his brow, rousing him by accident. Since he was awake, she asked him to move to the edge so that he did not roll onto one of the triplets. He was a bit bummed he could not have a baby to himself, but Idina promised him all the cuddles and he soon conceded once she had agreed he could bring in Mr. Rabbit.

He rushed off to his room to get the toy while Idina and Aaron made their bed infant friendly. When the boy came back, Idina wrapped him in a blanket to keep him warm, then laid down on her back with him snuggling her arms. Neither her nor Aaron moved that much in their sleep, so they were not too worried about hurting the babies.

Aaron had Lucinda and Zephyr on his chest and Soren had pressed himself up against Idina's other side, very content in his mother's fever. She kept an arm around each son.