3. Evil or Hero

Hermione POV

I had potions with Percy. After a while Dumbledore decided that Percy be put on Gryffindor. He was no longer the kid that didn't have a house.

Sadly we had potions with Slytherin. Snape (Yes he's alive like Dumbledore) made us make a love potion. Not the powerful one. Just the minor one.

I looked over and saw that Percy's was almost done. I couldn't believe it. He just found out about the Wizarding World. How could he be so good? Snape came over and checked out potions. Mine was a 98. Percy got a full hundred.

Something weird was that Percy barely knew what was happening. Snape asked if he could keep Percy's potion as an example for the next class. He just nodded. When leaving class I ran up to him. "Perce how did you do that so well?" He looked at me with a small smile. "I really don't know."

I carefully followed him to wherever he was going. We had a free period. He disappeared after leaving the castle. I saw a dark cloud go the same way he was going. I couldn't be a Death Eater. Or could it?

Before the period ended I saw him slip in with blood coming from his arm. He could've done it himself to hide the fact he was with a Death Eater. No no no. Percy's a good guy. Next class was Divination with Trelawney. Percy walked in looking excited. Only if he knew she was a fraud.

We were talking about prophecies, and Percy stiffened. He didn't seem to like this part as much as the others. "Prophecies-". She froze. Oh no. This is what happens when she's 'having a vision'. She grabbed Percy's arm, and started reciting words.

"A Half-Blood of the eldest gods shall reach sixteen against all odds.

To see the world in endless sleep.

The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap.

A single choice shall end his days.

Olympus to preserve or raze.

You shall go west and face the god who has turned.

You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely return.

You will be betrayed by one who calls you a friend.

And you will fail to save what matters most in the end.

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone.

You shall find what you seek and make it your own.

But despair for your life entombed within stone.

And fail without friends, to fly home alone.

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains.

One will be lost in the land without rain.

The bane of Olympus shows the trail.

Campers and Hunters combined prevail.

The Titan's Curse one must withstand.

And one shall perish by a parent's hand.

You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze.

The dead one, the traitor, the lost one raise.

You shall rise or fall by the Ghost King's hand.

The Child of Athena's final stand.

Destroy with a hero's final breath.