12. Percy and Annabeth

Awwwww Yeah!  Let's go!  Two updates, one day!  Check out my new book Mission #818!  It's a Percabeth Mortal AU fanfiction.  Please, please read it because since it's new I will probably post on it more.

  I might update on Avenger-Blood after this, then back on this one cause of what's going on.  I also have a party tonight, and I'll do my reading log at that time.  So I have three to fours hours of nothing to do.  Looks life's imma be updating a lot today!

                                    Love Y'alls

                                              -Alice

Percy POV

I sat down next to Alana. She kept whispering things. "Please, please, please. Not there. Move!"

I started talking to her quietly. "Hey, it's okay Alana. Calm down, just tell me what happened."

She stared at me with fear evident in her eyes.

"He did it. That guy. He was so tall and big. Black skin, and... He says it was a message for you."

I clenched my fist. An enemy of mine, but who. Alana seemed to be in a trance as she continued her story.

"He hurt me with a knife. Then he burned me with something. On my neck. He said it was a lesson to you. It was because you didn't listen."

My face paled. No... he didn't... I moved her shirt collar around. My heart sank, and my hand started shaking. On her neck was the exact same mark I had.

Tartarus's mark. I stood up and yelled. I punched the wall and looked up.

'I said you would pay for doing that. I keep my promises Percy.'

The letters were written in blood. For a fact. Draco was staring at the letters as well. Alana was shaking on the ground again. On my right Harry, Hermione, and Ron arrived.

Yeah, great timing guys. Come when Percy's about to have a meltdown. Ron and Hermione started walking up, but Harry stopped them. Smart kid.

I slowly pushed away from the wall, and ran my hand through my hair. I took a breath, trying to keep from crying. Draco walked up, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Percy. Come on, grab Alana then we'll talk about this."

I stood there still as a statue, not moving until Draco told me I better move before people came out of their shock. I lifted up Alana and carried her to the Gryffindor dorms.

I laid her down on the couch and sat down next to her. Draco took a seat next to me, and looked at me with a blank expression.

"Tell me now."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Tartarus."

His expression tightened and told me to continue. I explained about everything that Tartarus did to me, and why this was happening to Alana. I felt so weak, vulnerable.

Draco put his arm around me.

"Hey, you did what you could Percy. Now you have to move forward and figure out how to send this son of a b*tch back to hell."

I grinned slightly. "Yeah, let's do this."

He smiled, and stood up. "I'm going to take Alana back to her place. I know this isn't too smart but can you try to get Tartarus to stay with you instead of Alana. I know it's mean, but-"