6. Wrong Doings and a Prophecy

Gabbi POV

When I'm going to breakfast I think for a second. Did I make the right choice? I see Percy eating. Yes I did. I sat a little bit away from surprising some other girls.

They launch themselves at the seat I usually take. I watch as Percy slides away from them.

I already told Voldemort the DA's attack plan. At least the part I knew about. They were planning on luring Voldemort to the place where he last died.

Dumbledore says he'll be weakest there. Percy never came to the meeting. He would've been a good recruit though. I stop thinking, and start eating.

I was about to have my perfect life.

Ron POV

I'll say this. Percy is one weird guy. He seems so closed off sometimes. Then at others he's so open, and funny.

I look at where Percy is sitting during breakfast. A hoard of girls were sitting next to him. He was trying to get further, and further away from them without them noticing. Once I got into class I saw Malfoy and Percy talking all buddy buddy. I scoff at the fact I used to think he was nice.

I see a glimpse of his tattoo again. We need to know more about him. It was weird how good he was at potions. Also how much he was loved by Slytherins. I didn't understand why he wasn't a Slytherin at the start.

I wasn't paying attention, and my potion exploded. "Weasley. Clean. This. Up."  Snape glared at me.  The weird thing was he didn't give me detention. I stared at him, and saw Percy staring as well. I shook it off, and went to the next class.

Divination. Great! I drag my feet there. When we enter Harry is sitting near Percy. He motions for me to sit on the other side. I nod. If Percy had a secret Divination would get it out of him.

Those prophecies really freaked him out. Trelawney came in. Percy didn't look at her. Most of her class was normal. For her at least.

When it was a minute till we left she stiffened. She grabbed Harry by the arm. He looked super freaked out.

"Two old Foes shall rise again,

Two family members must make amends,

Hell and Darkness shall enter the world,

All just starting with one smart girl,

Three shall stand in the light of the bows,

They shall defeat with the one that knows,

For one to win they must give a shove,

All has ended when the Hero is with love."

Trelawney let go of Harry. "That's Important. So I suggest you remember it." Harry ran out of there. Percy was looking a bit miffed. I cursed. The enemy could figure out about the prophecy from Percy.

When lunch started Dumbledore spoke. "As you all know, we have a new prophecy. Our staff has tried to decode it as much as they could.

Here is the prophecy.

Two old foes shall rise again,

Two family members must make amends,

Hell and Darkness will enter the world,

all just starting with one smart girl,

three shall stand in the light of the bows,

they shall defeat with the one that knows,