11 ~ Designer Drugs

"So, I forgot to ask, do you have any socials? Like insta?" Christine leans towards you on her knees at the other end of the couch, peering with bright eyes.

You have been sitting with them all night, after determining (Y/b/f) really did leave. Which you still can't believe she did by the way. This is so unlike her, but at the same time, it's kinda funny. Once you actually figured out what you were gonna do (you'd stay the night while they drove to the next City, and (y/b/f) would get you in the morning), you've just been relaxing on the couch in their bus. You curled up next to Conan with your feet tucked underneath your legs, and his arm draped around your shoulders. Both of Conan's band mates, Christine, and Bianca, who came in a bit later, sat right beside you.

"Yeah, I do" you said as you pulled out your phone from your back pocket. You tapped your screen a couple of times, until you had your Instagram in front of you. "Here it is, guys".

Christine, Bianca, and Conan all crowded around you, making you laugh a little at their eagerness.

A/N: The pictures I used to make this are actually taken by my best friend, her account is @roses_lens_  go support her on insta!!!

Conan gently takes your phone from your hand, and begins to scroll through your feed. You look as well, since this is the first time seeing all your pictures in color. Usually you'd just have (b/f/n) edit them for you, but now, seeing them vibrantly jump from the page made you realize how great of a photographer you actually are, and how amazing her edits are.

"LOOK AT THE SQUIRREL" Conan yelps, causing everyone to laugh. "Seriously (y/n), these are beautiful, I didn't know you were a photographer" he pokes your shoulder and smiles. Conan glanced over at Christine, and she gave him a knowing smile, and shrugged. It was a weird exchange, but you chose not to comment on it or think about it too much.

"I dunno, I guess I don't really talk about it cause I just do it for fun, I've loved photography my whole life. Even since I was a child".

The group collectively awed, then Christine spoke up.

"Wait a sec, do you have your camera with you RIGHT NOW?"

Conan whipped his head to face you with a smile, awaiting your answer.

"Uh, yes?"

"NO WAY" Conan bursted, "YOU HAVE TO TAKE SOME PICTURES OF US".

"How about tomorrow morning I take some pictures of you guys in the sunset, I bet it'll be so beautiful all in color" you say, causing the boy sitting next to you to look down and smile slightly, his soft skin dusted lightly with pink.

"That sounds amazing"
                                               •

All of Conan's staff eventually went to bed, including his band mates. You and Conan decided to stay up for just a bit, the clock reading about 10:00 pm. With no lights on in the bus, you and Cone kneel together on the couch, hands perched on the top of it, as you both look out of the widow panes. So many stars fill the sky, dotted across the great expanse of black in the billions. One shines particularly bright, and you wonder if it is a star, or a planet. You point it out to him.

"Do the stars ever make you feel small? Like there's so much out there and we are just two specs on the earth. We could meet anyone at all in the world, yet, we found each other, out of seven billion. Isn't that weird?"

"Yeah, it is" he replies.

You rest your head on his shoulder, and you start to grow tired. Little wisps of his hair tickle your forehead as your nose finds the nape of his neck. Sleep comes in clouds around your head, and you can barely comprehend Conan as he comments on the beauty of the stars coming near but close to the beauty that is you.

In Living Color; a scientific guide to soulmates  and how our bodies react to them
by Dr. Mary Z. Hausen

Chapter 9: "The Power of Medicine"

What medicine can be created from this process of taking DNA from the soulmate can only be hypothesized. For this we would need two consenting soulmates to volunteer, which we have not yet come across. However, thinking about the previous findings we have discovered, these are some of many possibilities;

The DNA of a soulmate could possibly be used to cure more serious diseases, maybe even death. If it is true that all the soulmates organs and functions are identical, then the life of the other could possibly supplement the opposing person.

In the same way, soulmates might also be able to physically feel the effects of death, without actually dying, when loosing their soulmate. Of course, as mentioned before that some bodies might have drastic reactions to soulmate separation, such as death or major injuries, but this realization is quite different. No one before in our world has experienced first hand death before, and has come out unscathed. I understand that this could happen when the soulmates are separated, and loose each other mentally, or if one passes away. I do believe though, that with the power of medicine, we can learn to return a dead body to life again.

A/N:  Hey y'all, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Seriously go follow my best friend on insta @roses_lens ,, she does beautiful work with nature!! See you all soon! ❤️❤️❤️