The Beginning of End-2

Harsha Bhogle:So the winning captain,how does it feel to be called lyk that...

Virat:Honestly it feels so good and at the same time surreal..This is something which we(Bhuvi,Ro,Jinks,Jaddu and me) all have dreamt collectively as a team from 2013 with few other youngsters adding upto it and making it into a very beautiful reality...Actually we kind of wanted this to happen back in 2019 WC as an ode to Mahi bhai but we couldn't materialise that and may be I have to blame myself for that...Till date we do get nightmares about that...I know I am deviating a lot , being nostalgic and sentimental but I actually don't know what to say..

Harsha:wow...this is the first time we have seen you talk so emotionally,I mean generally your actions are always expressive according to your mood but very rarely your words too..So,what about today's game??

Virat:Well speaking about the game..I can just say everything went near to perfection today..The exact line and length in bhuvi's spell,with bumrah's beautiful Yorkers and the timely support which our spin twins have offered.Even Shami tried to restrict as many runs as possible today and it's surprising that he is the second least expensive bowler today..Coming to fielding as we always know jaddu is lyk one of the best fielders in the world,saving us nearly 12-15 runs and the two splendid catches by Jinks actually brought us back into the game..Rah aur Ro ke baare mein jitna bhatau utna kam hai actually..Through the entire worldcup both of them were so consist that there 2 centuries and 2 fifties each speak for themselves..

Harsha:This is all about captain virt kohli,what about the player virat who managed to score 3 centuries,1 150 and 2 half centuries in the tournament..Pls throw us some light on that..

Virat:Well when you have partners like Ro,Rah and Jinks whom you are so comfortable scoring runs with and like all of us know the pros and cons of each of them ....That makes it easy to score runs...For ex:When you have some one like Rahul who just runs in between the wickets for a double putting his full confidence in you without even a doubt,the understanding of such sort paves for big partnerships...

Harsha:So what abt the last gesture after winning??

Virat:Oh that...As I said back in 2011 it's just they all have carried the hopes of a 1.4 billion ppl(2021 tak hojayega utna) for years and to give them something atleast a small honour of this sort in return for all that contribution is what came into all of the ICT's mind at that moment and we just did it...And as far trophy is concerned they all deserve to receive it be it 2003 WC final Dada and Rahul bhai or 2019 WC Mahi bhai(his voice becoming a bit emotional) or Sonu bhai ...We might be the Champions of WC T20 2021,but from the entire team I can say we will always be their kiddos first and champions later..As someone said Champions are not born they are made,each and everyone of us are made champions today because of the efforts of these people mainly Dada and Mahi bhai...Thank you so much Dada for being the best BCCI President and Mahi bhai ka tho mein kya bolu ..jitna bolu utna kam hai.. Rehne dijiye...

Harsha:Tq virat so let's have a talk with the captain of Aussies Warner(and they complete their chat,can't write it already presentation ceremony jyada hogaya).

Next up player of the series,This is actually shared by two players Virat and Bumrah for his splendid performance throughout the worldcup and this is the first time one batsman and bowler both are receiving it...(Not writing the chat with Bumrah pls imagine)

Player of the match is rohit sharma for his extensive contribution in a situation where the pressure was at paramount..(Not writing the chat with Rohit pls imagine)..

Now the commentator on the other side interviewing Mahi

Commentator:So we are back ..Now we go to Ms Dhoni..So MS how does it feel..

Mahi:Well I'm just trying to sink in the feeling..The feel which you get when you see your youngsters perform well,become champions,do something of this sort to you...I can actually understand the feeling which Dada felt back in 2011 now...I am so so proud of them and I think I can't put this feeling in words better than this...

Commentator:So what do you think about the individual performance of Rohit, Rahul and Virat(both as a captain and a player)

MS: Well I think not only these three but each and every one of them were really in their elements throughout the entire WC..Iam extremely satisfied with everyone's performance be it Bumrah, Bhuvi,Shami or our spin twins..Bumrah's Yorkers are beauty nd Bhuvi's death bowling is the best in this world..Coming to Rohit and Rahul ,I guess they were in their best form in years and watching their partnership is something like a tandem and same goes to Virat and Jinks...And virat as a captain has changed a lot..He has matured quite a bit in taking decisions and controlling himself on the field,estimating the conditions and all..I can proudly say it to the world "wo jitna bhi bada captain ban jaye,he will be my cheeku always...."

Interviewer:Wow..The best words spoken by MS..Once again thanks to all of you for joining us here at CricLive and aaj poore hindustan is celebrating diwali thoda early...

With that there are many fireworks in the sky and in the next day newspaper,there is a photo of entire team with the legends saying champions and beside it there is also a pic of Mahi bhai with his kiddos Chiku and Ro...

Next chapter will be a leap...Not proof read...Pls ignore any mistakes...Pls do vote,comment and let me know if you want any changes to be made in the writing style....Constructive criticism accepted...