Part 15

Before they can even come out of this shock,they saw another post from Ro and Vi..

You are the sanest yin to our paglapan ka yang....Your patience is a blessing to the ICT and so are you to us.. Without you ,we would not have survived these many years and certainly not with atleast as much as this good reputation what we have today.*winking emoji*..Ajju you have been the ground of medium,the voice of reason and the perfect amalgam for Vi's Fire(in ro's post) and Ro's ice(in vi's post) saving us multiple times from many ...*nahi nahi rehne dete hai bhai..*Thank you for everything Jinksy....Thank you for being what you are...And all the best Test captain....❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wishes from all over the world poured in wishing two of these legends from Modern Indian cricket a best start to their second innings..But where are these two jinke upar itna discussion ho raha hai...Well,they are at Ranchi,happily sleeping on both the sides of their Mahi bhai cuddling him without any care for the worldly affairs..

After 4 hours:

Mahi bhai,Virat and Rohit are sitting in the garden of Mahi bhai's farm house playing with Zivu and Vi is seriously going through his phone...Out of no where he started laughing..And mahi bhai,rohit looked at him as if he has gone mad..Vi gave the phone to Ro and Ro also started laughing lyk a mad person..

Mahi bhai looked at them as if asking koi mujhe batayega kya ho raha hai ,to which vi laughingly replied"bhai...ye baccha log itna gussa hai humare upar..dekho sab log ek hi template follow kiya social media pe wish karne mein.Thoda idhar udhar karke..".Par lagta hai they are too angry bhai..Arey y dont they understand that we dont have that hunger and inspiration drive of being 125% on the field anymore..And jis din wo nahi hai ,field mein jaana bhi galat baat hota hai na bhai...And dusri baat Rahuliya and shrey are mature enough now to handle the pressures of captaincy and vice captaincy in odi's ..Haina..aap ko kya lagta hai?

Mahi bhai also looked at the posts to see all of them saying almost he same thing "Thank you skipper and Rohit for inspiring us to be a better version of ourselves always..Wishing you all success ahead and god bless"(P.S:Ye dekhke kisike tweets ki yaad tho nahi aa rahe hai kya readers aapko?I mean I dont know who but ya You may know...*winking*)

Mahi bhai:Ab pata chal gaya kya tum dono ko mera kya haal tha...jab I retired without letting you know..Ab tum dono bhi bhugto...

Then rohit's eyes fell on a post wishing Virat with a pic:

Brothers back then and Brothers even now..One of the finest cricketers of this generation and I have the privilege to call him my Biscotti...Well played #18_Forever..P.S:Your namesake is already proving her cricketing skills with fine coverdrives here for her age...She sends her hugs and kisses to her OOM...

Rohit immediately thrust the phone in Virat's hands and upon seeing this post Virat became misty-eyed  remembering an incident years ago...

Years ago(around 2020):

There was an intense discussion going on about the godparents of little girl of AB who is about to come into their beautiful world.And that was when Virat came to know that non-christain or non-baptised persons cant be godparents for baptised/christian children(P.S:I dont know if its true but read something of such sort when I tried checking about god parents..)..Even though he tried not to show it in front of AB ,truth be told this hurt Vi so much..He tried chucking this thought thinking that being a god parent or not is not gonna change the love and affection that he is gonna have for his superman's girl..Unknown to Vi,this sadness and gloominess  on his biscotti's face is very much observed by AB himself  and he immediately diverted vi about the next match discussions..

A very big surprise came to him when AB announced he was blessed with a girl and her name is Taj Vir Devilliers..He was shocked...Surprise,Happiness or something else..He didnt even know what to name the emotion that he felt right now .There are a very few moments in his life when Virat actually felt speechless or didnt know wat to do..He can certainly count them on fingers...And this just seemed to be one among those..His eyes  betrayed him and became glassy..And Taj Vir Devilliers is an angel,a perfect mixture of grace,beauty and cuteness..

What a moment that was....It was as if god daughter nahi tho kya seedha mera naam hi hai uske naam mein...That little girl true to her name is mischief personified,always keeping AB and Dany on toes..The way she blends in with Aarna,Arshit and other kids is always beyond understanding to Virat..

Thinking all these made a small smile form on Virat's lips and before he could answer Ro's question of what is he thinking,they heard sakshi bhabhi calling them inside and this gave Vi's khurafati brain a wonderful idea..

Virat Kohli screamed saying Mahi bhai and Ro,lets race from here..First one to reach the house ..hm....will have to give a treat to the other two..This made Ro's eyes lighten up but Mahi bhai said "Nahi cheeku...Knowing your survival insticts and injury attracting power ghir jaoge tum,which I dont want..So nahi...mein khud treat dunga but nahi.."Virat and Ro started whining saying "nahi na bhai...aap kyun treat donge...nahi...let's race pls....and finally virat brought his ultimate weapon....The puppy eyes..." and waha our bahuth sakt mahi bhai phigal gaya...

And as expected,humara vi ka pair slip hogaya when he was just metres away from the house and he grumbled about not being able to run the rest and win but not the injury.. (P.S: So lesson to be learnt never doubt mahi bhai ka judgement"..Mahi bhai came shouting:Ab aagaya mann ki tasalli...Bola tha maine ..bola tha maine cheeku...daudna mat...Tum kya bacche ho...?2 children ka baap ho cheeku..phir bhi?

Virat gave a cheeky smile to mahi bhai upon listening this and mahiro helped him to get into the house.Upon setting his leg on the bed and informing sakshi abt the injury of her ladla devar,mahi bhai once again started his "Scold cheeku session"..When he is muttering something on the lines of hadd hai...irresponsibility ki and all ro,sakshi left to the kitchen to prepare kadha with sakshi bhabhi saying to Ro:unn dono ko chod hi dete hai hum Ro..Mahi aur unke cheeku ka silsila chalta hi rahega.."

................................................................................................................................................................

Heya I'm back......So,this update is not proof read as usual..Pls do vote and comment khub sara..

Lots of love..