What actually happened...

Disclaimer:Pls bear with this part...It will have multiple povs , multiple ppl at different places...So read it carefully and pls reach out in case of any doubts:

BCCI Office(A phone starts ringing):(This happens almost at the same time of Rahul's breakdown)

Man on the phone:wo kya tha?

?(guess who is that)

Dada:No hi and hello...seedha wo kya tha ...matlab kya kya tha ...

Man on the phone:aap acchi tarah se jante ho mein kiske bare mein baat kar raha hu dada...that damn press conference..

Dada:Jumbo..
(kudos to who have guessed it ryt)...it is wat it is..

Kumble:It may be what it is or a crystal clear truth to ppl who don't know the inner functioning of ICT and BCCI...par mein aam janta nahi hun...I know things...I know I may not be on good terms with him professionally but you do remember what relation him and me both personally had or rather have ryt??me and him?? he was my protege...one of my most favourites for that matter...jo bandha sirf aur sirf ek league(ipl) ke liye 8 stitches se khel kar century maar sakta hai just because he doesn't want his team to lose,I don't think ek mamuli si hand fracture will stop him from playing for INDIA...in caps INDIA...itna tho main usko janta hu..ab sach me batadijiye...kya hua dada..??

Dada:Hm...suno then...It all started with ...(and he continues to explain the same incident which Bhuvi is recalling)..

(P.S:I know most of you wouldn't have expected kumble sir's inclusion here...par someone asked me to include kumble sir and I didn't see a better opportunity than this to include him...pls jaruur batana kaisa laga including him lyk this..)

Team Room ka dusra part (A bit just before Rahul's break down ):

A phone is continuously ringing since 5 min but none of them cared to pick it up...Seeing it ringing again , Abhishek went to pick it up(The next sequence is just for you Anaghaventrapragada...)

Seeing something lyk "mentor" and a pic on the phone and not seeing the phone's owner in vicinity,he picked it up...

Abhi:Hello

Other person on the call:Hey Rahul ...How are you man?

?(Guess kaun hoga??)

Abhi(fumbling a bit ):Hi ABD Sir ... Rahul bhai isn't here..And I'm Abhishek Sharma..

AB(sensing the apprehension in abhi's voice):Hi Abhishek...I heard about you from  biscuit.. sorry Virat ..actually saying that you are  one all-rounder to look out for..Nice to talk to you...Can you please pass the phone to Rahul or even if it's Virat,it's much better...Actually I want to talk to him only...And ha..you can call me AB..😀

Abhi(with the happiness that AB actually praised him):Ya sure AB..I'll pass it to Rahul bhai...Just stay on line..

Abhi went to the other part where Rahul,Jinks,Bhuvi and Jaddu are there ...he signalled the phone to Jinks saying it's from AB..Rahul was prompted by all of them to attend it..This made Rahul stop his sobbing and picked the phone..

Rahul:Hello AB..

AB:Hey Rah...How are you man??(out of just sheer courtesy)

Rahul:Ya I'm good...how are you ??

AB:Ya all good...Could you please pass the phone to biscuit actually...His phone is switched off and so I thought I will call you...Thought of calling Nush but immediately realised he will be with you guys as you guys are having a series ..By the way in which hotel you guys are staying??