Emotional breakdowns...

Disclaimer:

Didn't knew what to keep as the title of this part...Interested ppl pls do drop in suggestions...Will edit it later..And SakthiSri6 and Mahiro457 has guessed majority of the ppl in the previous update..So this update is dedicated to both of them along with pranushka_23..Not proof read...No Mahirohirat in this at all...But this update is essential...The longest ever(2800 words)...Constructive criticism accepted..Pls do provide inline comments and votes..Thanks and lots of love..

Breaking News:

The place where it was suspected that terrorists has kept Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma has blasted off leaving no signs of life...Sources se pata chala ki the entire place was rigged with RDX and even honorary Lt.Colonel Mahnedra Singh Dhoni was there along with 20 soldiers ...Initial reports suggest the explosion was very massive and there might be no chances of survival for anyone ..Everything was burnt beyond recognition and police are proceeding with their investigation..

Listening this,the floor felt pulled from under their feet for ppl at 3 different places(Team Room,Virat's house and BCCI Office) separately followed by desperate screams..

Team Room:

A call was immediately dialed and kept on speaker...

Scene1:

Rahul(On phone):Sir,mahi bhai call pick nahi kar rahe hai...Aur news wale bhi kuch anap shanap baatein bol rahe hai.. aap batado kya hua??

Dada(On other side):Aapka mahi bhai wo location pe gaye hai..Aur news pe jo bhi hai wo unfortunately sach hai rahul..

Rahul:nahi sir...iska matlab...iska matlab...

Unable to utter anything further this news made him fall on the floor at once with a thud and he started wailing loudly ..

AB came running towards him and hugged him both sobbing uncontrollably...

Rahul started getting all the memories with his cheeku bhai,ro and mahi bhai at once ...Cheeku bhai always backing him up through his ups and downs, them(Mahirohirat) being with him throughout the kwk controversy ,his first meeting with mahi bhai when he asked rah to call him mahi,ms or dhoni bhai not sir...,ro teaching him the pull shot,him and ro teasing vi together by calling ro as bhai and vi as just virat...It seems now all that is left are only these memories ..Vi affectionately calling him rahuliya and "hukum ka ikka",him breaking down on Vi's shoulder after that test century,their 2021 world cup win and everything....His brain is fuzzy and dazed...

On the other hand,AB recalled the brattish hairstyle kid he had first met around 10 years ago..And boy how wrong he was abt that kid and his attitude...How fast they became friends and how that kid became biscuit to him and him a superman to that kid...All their fun times,their on and off field partnerships, how that kid suggested him to take Dany to Taj and propose,how he used to receive anything by the next day if he just said it looks good mate(like new shoes or coffee maker etc P.S:This incident is true and told by AB himself),how the addition of a certain Nush has matured that kid...

Thinking of this,it suddenly hit AB..How is Nush??

AB:Rahul...Nush??What abt her??She must be in a very bad situation..

This made even Rahul to come out of his thoughts at once with a jerk...

Scene2:

On the other side of team room,Kuliya and Jassi are hugging each other ..They didn't know what to do or say and the entire room with the group of ppl around them is in a complete chaos..They started completely blaming themselves and they are wailing in the arms of Bhuvi who inspite of his own grief and numbness stepped up to take the situation in control seeing the faces of these two little boys..It hurt Jassi in his gut just to think that he can no more whine to his cheeku bhaiyya asking to feed him(Jassi) fruits with his hands,that he can no longer hear kamaal hai Jassi ,aisi hi daal from mahi bhaiya or Jassi jaisa koi nahi from ro bhaiyaa... Ro bhaiyya...how is he gonna show his face to ritz bhabhi and sam....How can he even face the little girl who adores him to the moon and back knowing that he was the reason her father is no more with her...