Untitled part-9

Disclaimer:

Didn't knew what to keep as the title of this part...Interested ppl pls do drop in suggestions...Will edit it later..None of them guessed the person in the last update correctly..Not proof read.. Constructive criticism accepted..Pls do vote and comment...Lots of love...

Conference room:

All the players are present there along with Dada and Sachin..

Before Sachin was abt to say something,a person entered the door banging it and huffing..

Seeing that person, Dada immediately got off his seat and swiftly reached that person while others looked shocked..

That person is Jannat(I know I know kisine bhi guess nahi kiya hoga)..

Dada:Mrs Shaad Khan??Aap yaha??..

Jannat:Mr.Ganguly??I want to talk to you...It's kinda urgent...Actually aap ne mujhe kaise pehchana??

Dada:Well home ministry has provided the details of Mr.Shaad Khan to me and that includes your personal details as well...But I'm sorry to say this , your presence at this moment I must admit has thrown me off guard here...

At the same time,one another person was also shocked when he came to know that Dada knew Jannat...He is none other than Chahal...Chahal being the optimistic guy as always and unable to believe the so called media circus,has asked Dhanu(dhanasree ,his fiance) to contact her friend(who happened to be jannat) who works in Isro for a personal favour regarding any leads on this...(P.S:That is the reason his reaction wasn't shown in the last update)..He didn't want the others to know incase if it's something futile and isiliye without saying abt this to anyone and loosing all the hopes he attended the press conference as well..But never in his dreams he thought that Dada might know jannat and she will turn out to be the major's wife...

So,he came forward and questioned jannat along with Dada

Chahal:jannat...kya hua...kuch mila kya...

Jannat nodded her head..
Dada and others saw the exchange baffled ..

Not knowing what's going on and not liking this at all ,Bhuvi at once shouted:

Can someone pls explain what's going on??

Jannat immediately started saying:The satellite phone...The satellite phone whose signals I generally use, to know abt shaad's whereabouts is still transmitting signals...And the reason why I'm saying is still transmitting is ,if at all he is dead in that explosion along with that phone,the signals should have been stopped(coz the phone will be burnt)....So,this gives us a hope...a hope that Shaad is alive...May be they are alive...all of them...

Dada(doubtfully):So,why didn't you contact army ,police or home ministry for that matter and tell them this??

Jannat(looking at the floor with guilty eyes):This is not something which is allowed by the army...keeping a tab on one of their personnel...This is kind of me misusing my position at ISRO to know whether Shaad is safe or not always with that phone which I kind of tampered and gave him..This is out of my personal concern abt him...So,pls Mr.Ganguly can we do something...The signals show the co-ordinates  of valley area near guru nanak sacred reserve forest...
(No offence to any ppl at army or ISRO...In reality nothing of this sort happens...it's just imaginary)

Listening this , immediately an entire chaos  erupted in the conference with hope as well as a bit of fear ...Seeing this sachin looked at Dada and  shouted Team silence...if this is a chance even at the faintest,we have to leave at once and search there...so let's go. ...

Then Rahul being the excited person at the thought of his cheeku bhaiya being alive asked Dada...tho yeh baat hum sakshi bhabhi and co ko bata sakte na...they will also be so so happy...mein abhi call karta hu...